Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Gonna have a Grindhouse double bill this afternoon methinks. Bought 'Hobo With A Shotgun' and 'Machete' (both for €12) in HMV yesterday. Decent afternoon's viewing ahead I hope. They've been on my list for ages.

Weather is absolutely dreadful which is a real shame. :(

• Administrators Posts: 53,797 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    I haven't yet made it as far as the window to open the curtains to see the weather...

Save yourself the misery. Draw a picture of a sun with happy people below it and stick it on your window. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I haven't yet made it as far as the window to open the curtains to see the weather...

If you can't hear it then it can't be all that bad ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!!

• Advertisement

Morning all!!

Morning pal. Hope your night was good. I was gonna pop in to the Globe for one on the way home after dropping herself off at the bus stop but I was soaked through. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

How is your mad weekend going Sauve? Good to see you're still alive at this point in it! :P

As we all predicted, I'm already done drinking!
    Though I did start at about 2pm Friday and finished about 5am Saturday. Condensed it all into that short space and am only just feeling human again now!
    Great fun though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

yeah it's windy and rainy and yucky out

• Advertisement

:D

Ah well. That's a good innings!

I don't know what to do with myself today. Boredom has set in!

Go see Prometheus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Anyone doing the Cork Marathon tomorrow, if so i'll see you at the halfway point. Only doing the half myself. Hopefully it wont be pouring.

That_Guy wrote: »
    Go see Prometheus.
    Alone?

I wouldn't sleep for a week. :D

It's not scary. That's coming from someone who is easily scared by anything :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Oh my life, so hungover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Kev.OC wrote: »
    *This was my first time typing "Grames". It really isn't that difficult to spell. I fail to see what all the fuss was about. :p
    coco_lola wrote: »
    (So I spelled Grames' name right too, huh?!)

It's hard for some people.. :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I f*cking love pear juice.

Going to see Prometheus later. Woot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Have had a sore lower back since I got up this morning, don't know what the hell I did when sleeping, it was fine last night. Either that or jumping out of bed because of the stupid f*****g fire alarm going off at 7.20am. :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Advertisement

"I'm the holiday armadillo"

:pac:

Pizza on the way and Ben and Jerry's for dessert. Awwwww yeah.

That_Guy wrote: »
    "I'm the holiday armadillo"

Pizza on the way and Ben and Jerry's for dessert. Awwwww yeah.

Ah I've been having a Friends marathon all day too, love that show cannot get enough of it!

"LIFT! And Slide.... LIFT! And Slide!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I think my favourite quote from Friends is the time Chandler is giving off as Ross has two women on the go...

"Oh this must be so difficult for you. Two women love me, they're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my 50's and my diamond shoes are too tight".

:D

Chandler is, without a doubt, the funniest by a mile. His sarcasm is brilliant. My favourite quote of his is when they are talking about how he doesn't cry, and Joey says "You didn't cry when Bambi's mom got shot?!" to which Chandler replies: "Yes, it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

You built a fort, didn't ye? :pac:

You built a fort, didn't ye? :pac:

Chandler: Isn't this a woman's hat?

Joey: Dude, stop talking crazy and make us some tea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

coco_lola wrote: »
    Ah I've been having a Friends marathon all day too, love that show cannot get enough of it!

"LIFT! And Slide.... LIFT! And Slide!!"

PIVOT!! :D

PIVOT!! :D

I use that every time I possibly can! Me and my friend were carrying an air bed up the stairs of her house and got stuck and we just started shouting "PIVOT!" at the exact same time :)

I know that I'm going to get on well with someone when they quote Friends :D

That's right! I'm taking the essence!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

This is bollocks. Can't sleep now because I spent the day sleeping to shake off the mother of all migraines :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement