Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ginger nut biccies as a base sounds awesome.
    one day i might try chocolate digestives as a base... not with lemon though maybe :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

try it with Baileys and Malteaser cheesecake!

mmm diabetes...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

6-7 out of office replies, guess that's to be expected out of about 25 people.

Cake

Moar
    :pac:

sleepy again now :(
    hurry up and be over, day
    think i need to stay til 5 for working up hours... then i've to walk to opus2, go home and change and grab cello, come back in for lesson, go home and collapse...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

On topic - I love Guinness and Rollies. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Green tea Kit Kats? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Green tea Kit Kats? :eek:

minging!! The only nice kit kats are the original and i dont even like chocolate that much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Time to get ready to go quit my job. Wahey! :rolleyes: Also time to go job hunting. Pft. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Time to get ready to go quit my job. Wahey! :rolleyes: Also time to go job hunting. Pft. :(
    I thought you were on sick leave?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

On topic - I love Guinness and Rollies. :)

Course ya do, here be awesome posters.

One guy in my course has left as his mam is very ill, there's a strange atmosphere now. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hello..... hello... helllooo

Is anybody there? there.... there...

Quiet in here tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

G-Money wrote: »
    Hello..... hello... helllooo

Is anybody there? there.... there...

Quiet in here tonight!

Si senor.

Don't really post here often. Been lurking the past few days however! muahahhaa

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Another great cycle tonight, got some great speed but my phone is pure sh!t and doesn't record splits right! :mad:

That's what you get for having a Windows phone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

awec wrote: »
    Another great cycle tonight, got some great speed but my phone is pure sh!t and doesn't record splits right! :mad:

Where were you cycling tonight??

Puncture fixed. Iron Man watched. I can now watch The Avengers. :D

You and that N feckin' 11. :rolleyes: :pac:

Pembily wrote: »
    I thought you were on sick leave?

I am. :) But I had to hand in my notice before my sick leave ended because I'm not willing to go back to a job where I could be hit again. :) By handing it in today, I have a week of sick leave left so don't have to work my notice.

• Advertisement

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I am. :) But I had to hand in my notice before my sick leave ended because I'm not willing to go back to a job where I could be hit again. :) By handing it in today, I have a week of sick leave left so don't have to work my notice.

Boxing was such a poor career choice for you!

Larianne wrote: »
    You and that N feckin' 11. :rolleyes: :pac:
    It was me who dragged him there today :o I didn't want to go out and then didn't want to go out towards Howth. Yup I'm a brat :pac:

We'll go out towards you next time Lar :)

How can you be possiby hit again in a pizza place Lynda? Is it in Dodgeville? I had to deal with dicks when I worked in one but never got hit :confused:

It was me who dragged him there today :o I didn't want to go out and then didn't want to go out towards Howth. Yup I'm a brat :pac:

Haha, poor awec! :pac:

No more long cycles till I get back from the UK. :cool:

Larianne wrote: »

Haha, poor awec! :pac:

No more long cycles till I get back from the UK. :cool:
    Oh he's a saint as I'm a moany b!tch who is slow at cycling!

We'll arrange that so :) PICNIC!

How can you be possiby hit again in a pizza place Lynda? Is it in Dodgeville? I had to deal with dicks when I worked in one but never got hit :confused:

It's in a dodgy area, yeah, but the customers are wonderful and really friendly. It was a colleague that did it. So there's still a big risk. :pac: I sent in a complaint over a month ago, to try get it sorted out or get a transfer to another store or something, but my HR manager ignored it, so there was nothing else I could do except leave. Oh well. Back to college in September anyway, so I don't mind too much. I'll just be a student bum again. :D

Anyone watch True blood? New season has started.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Slept in like a mad thing this morning. Not gonna get to sleep soon, and I gotta be up earlyish. I predict daylight before sleep.

Silly move. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

18AD wrote: »
    Slept in like a mad thing this morning. Not gonna get to sleep soon, and I gotta be up earlyish. I predict daylight before sleep.

Silly move. :o

I hate that. Happens every now and then cause of work. Occasionally, it can be kinda nice if the weather is good, but generally it's not the best feeling to be seeing the sunrise and still waiting for sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Mumble mumble sleepy, grumble grumble coffee.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement