Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

HUMP DAY ALREADY!!
    Whoot :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Still feeling slightly run-down here, I think I've a cold trying to take me down to chinatown.

BTW I'm seriously considering booking a couple of weeks in Gran Canaria starting the 3rd of January. I'm thinking it would be great to fly off somewhere warm and sunny around that time of year :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

awec wrote: »
    It's my Friday :D

Today is my Friday too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

GrumPy wrote: »
    Have a one on one meeting with my manager first thing in the morning. It's like a half yearly meeting to discuss career direction and goals n' stuff, still nervous though! :pac:

Hopefully donate some blood on Friday! Anyone who's done it before, care to tell me how it feels? :D Wouldn't be a big needle fan.... :o

it's grand, i decided to try not look at the needle - i dont have a think about them but no point making it worse
    make sure when they tell you to lie down on the recovery bed/chair that you do it and stay put for a good few minutes or so :o
    eat tons before you go as well

i think i'm joining the sick club - feel that pre-cold feeling in my throat :rolleyes: and guy in the shop asked did i have a cold :o
    am on the berocca and stuff though! no no no!
    we will be some crowd on saturday at this rate...
    again, feel better, actually sick people :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all.. how's everyone on this fabulously sunny day?? :)

we had a fire drill out in the sunshine :pac:
    tired and loads to do and another session of german from 6.15-9.15pm

still, super duper massage is booked for monday, great weekend ahead... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

The tiredness is killing me now but lunch helped. Hoping the weather holds out for a cycle tonight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

• Advertisement

oh f*ck off would ya!! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Stupid fcuking cnuts.

Lynda that's really sh!tty of them - but if you have an email trail they have no leg to stand on - they will have to give it to you - and let them know as much!!

in other horrible news: twilight is going to be rebooted - Jesus f*cking wept: http://screenrant.com/twilight-movies-reboot-remake-kofi-180408/

Lynda that's really sh!tty of them - but if you have an email trail they have no leg to stand on - they will have to give it to you - and let them know as much!!

in other horrible news: twilight is going to be rebooted - Jesus f*cking wept: http://screenrant.com/twilight-movies-reboot-remake-kofi-180408/

ranty ranty ranty ranty

Ugh, I'm so angry! I want to go to Galway! I'm actually in a rage. Haven't felt anger like this in about 2 years! :mad::mad::mad:

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    If I don't get it sorted by tomorrow, I'll be calling my solicitor.

tell them that now - but tell them if they don't have what they promised you - that's what youi will be doing, and send them the email trail, they will have to give you money even if they have to take it from the till!

Then come tyo galway and get drunk and forget about the whole debacle!! :pac:

tell them that now - but tell them if they don't have what they promised you - that's what youi will be doing, and send them the email trail, they will have to give you money even if they have to take it from the till!

Then come tyo galway and get drunk and forget about the whole debacle!! :pac:

ranty ranty rant

edited out

bluewolf wrote: »
    you need to tell them now you'll be calling a solicitor if they don't pay up tomorrow

ranty ranty rant

Whoa, I'm in a ranty mood now. :( Thanks for the advice and for letting me rant, guys.

you need to tell them now you'll be calling a solicitor if they don't pay up tomorrow

THIS!

and then.....
    ...come to galway and get drunk and forget about the whole debacle!! :pac:

THIS! :pac:

• Advertisement

you've been nice enough already, it's threat time

you've been nice enough already, it's threat time

mumble, mumble, grr.

Tell them to pay up or the kitty gets it:

kitten-and-gun.jpg

Then play this song on a loop:

Problem Solved!!

then GALWAY!!

Tell them to pay up or the kitty gets it:

kitten-and-gun.jpg

Then play this song on a loop:

Problem Solved!!

then GALWAY!!

Yay, Stephen Lynch! :D

grr!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

MIght I advice not to discuss this on a public forum? You never know who reads this

MIght I advice not to discuss this on a public forum? You never know who reads this

That is probably a good idea, but I haven't given any real identifying facts about where I worked or anything like that, and haven't said anything more than what I've said to the company in question. :)

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    That is probably a good idea, but I haven't given any real identifying facts about where I worked or anything like that, and haven't said anything more than what I've said to the company in question. :)

your picture is up on the thread though

he's right i guess we should stop really

your picture is up on the thread though

he's right i guess we should stop really

Realised that just after I responded, so things are being edited out now. :pac: Thank you, Agent Smith! <3

alright i'll edit too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Man... I am smrt! :-p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement