Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

PaulieC wrote: »
    Didn't know you were Austrian!!

Nice. *claps* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

That_Guy wrote: »
    Nice. *claps* :)
    *takes bow

You must be getting good wear out of that German jersey, they're looking good so far....my Dutch one has been consigned to the pile once again!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

*takes bow

You must be getting good wear out of that German jersey, they're looking good so far....my Dutch one has been consigned to the pile once again!

Speaking of my German jersey, there were 2 German lasses staying in our hostel room and I happened to be wearing it at the time.

There was me thinking I was all cool with my German jersey in front of these Germans to break the ice.

"So... Did you watch the Germany game last night?", I asked casually as I slowly unzipped my hoodie.

"No, we don't like football"

"Oh", I said as I quickly zipped up my hoodie. :pac:

Speaking of my German jersey, there were 2 German lasses staying in our hostel room and I happened to be wearing it at the time.

There was me thinking I was all cool with my German jersey in front of these Germans to break the ice.

"So... Did you watch the Germany game last night?", I asked casually as I slowly unzipped my hoodie.

I'd have gotten awkward to the point where I'd have agreed....'Oh right, me neither, stupid game, hate it!'

Was out at home over the weekend - I can't talk to women anymore - I don't know if it was down to me drinking far more when I was younger or not having the confidence knocked out of me by a relationship back then but I've seriously regressed!!

Was the hostel for the Galway beers? How was that btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I spent the last five minutes just staring longingly at the giant Ben and Jerrys ad on the youtube page.

I need help. Or icecream. Icecream therapy..... *drools*

edit: Ooh, now my mind has blanked and I can't remember what I was going to look up, just icecream. FFS. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I spent the last five minutes just staring longingly at the giant Ben and Jerrys ad on the youtube page. :pac:

I need help. Or icecream. Icecream therapy..... *drools*

Ben and Jerrys baked alaska nom nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Didn't know you were Austrian!!

Austria? G'day mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

"how about handball" + keep unzipping
    :pac:

Ben and Jerrys baked alaska nom nom nom

I used to be in love with Ben and Jerrys Cookie Dough until I found out Tescos sold tubes of raw cookie dough....

Actually one night a while back my ma caught me dipping chipper chips into icecream at 3 or 4am. I have a problem, clearly. :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I used to be in love with Ben and Jerrys Cookie Dough until I found out Tescos sold tubes of raw cookie dough....

Actually one night a while back my ma caught me dipping chipper chips into icecream at 3 or 4am. I have a problem, clearly. :pac:

tumblr_m5o5i8z9kb1rnvlqy.gif

Oddman - I haven't tried dipping cookies...yet. Eat ALL the things!
    awec wrote: »
    A problem?

Like, singular?

:pac:

True. Problems.

I have no icecream and no chips, that's two problems right there!

Say whaaaaaat?!!

Say whaaaaaat?!!

More like cookie d'oh. :cool:

oddman2 wrote: »

More like cookie d'oh. :cool:

Well the smiley is definitely apt because I must be blind not to have spotted this wonderful sounding product before!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i dip hula hoops into soup!

i hear good things about mint ice cream and toast....suppose to be lovely when drunk! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Kitten inspired Ben and Jerrys - Thaw Ya Paw?

Say whaaaaaat?!!

Whaaaaaat?!
    i dip hula hoops into soup!

i hear good things about mint ice cream and toast....suppose to be lovely when drunk! :pac:

I'm not a big fan of mint icecream though, but I did try this already with honeycomb. Not too bad! :D

Toast with cheese and ketchup/relish - now there's good drunk food.
    Kitten inspired Ben and Jerrys - Thaw Ya Paw?

OH YES PLEASE. Make it happen! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

MacDonalds chips into Chocolate milkshake is delish!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Hellooooo all! i am finally home! Brilliant weekend! how are we all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Now i want mcdonalds

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Woo hoo, just drove into Galway all alone.Very proud of myself

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Daisies wrote: »

Go girl :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

happy.gif

Reminds me to book my lessons when I get back! :eek: I'll warn yous all in advance when I'm gonna take to the road! :o

Do you get much of a summer break, Lar, or are you constantly studenting? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

awec wrote: »
    Oi, Sauver, where you been so?

Ola!
    Wandered into real life there for a few days. It's ok, I'm back now, much safer in here :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Chips into ice-cream and Hula Hoops into soup??!! :eek: Think am gonna puke!! Hula Hoops into ice-cream might be nice though. :)

Took me 3 gos (goes?) to pass Driving test, was one off the second time I did it. :cool:

Have just put on heating for an hour!! Whole place is freezing and we're heading into July. Am wondering am I well in the head :pac:

• Advertisement

Do you get much of a summer break, Lar, or are you constantly studenting? :eek:

Nah, finished 4th May. Just have these 4 weeks and I'm freeeeeeeee. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement