Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

*remember he hasn't posted in this thread months*

*pokes head in*

/wave

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Sonics2k wrote: »
    *remember he hasn't posted in this thread months*

*pokes head in*

/wave

Where you been??
    awec wrote: »
    Any plans for when you're home?

Job, driving lessons, see my friends, move out, trip away. Quite ambitious that list but hopefully I'll tick some of the things off it. :)

I was distracted by the Atheism & Agnosticism forums.

As well as getting far to carried away with reading on all kinds of gadgetry, astronomy and various other topics.

I basically nerded out completely for the last few weeks :o

I took a few weeks, but I made myself a little Jarvis (think of the Iron Man movies) program around my house :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Maaaarnin! :)

Any craic with anyone?

Morning..

Not a sausage here, all is unusually quiet :confused:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

tumbleweed.jpg

Quiet in here is right! Where are all the nutters?

Quiet everywhere.. no idea, maybe still recovering from Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Morning!

This is me at work today - obviously I'm not as cool as this puppy but I'm absolutely shattered after a match last night and I'm just not functioning well!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all.

Just back from a run in the rain. Soaked and dying for a shower!

Daisies wrote: »
    Morning all.

Just back from a run in the rain. Soaked and dying for a shower!
    Sounds refreshing though, hope you enjoyed it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

PaulieC wrote: »
    Sounds refreshing though, hope you enjoyed it!

It was grand, not heavy rain just a crappy drizzle. Twas nice for the last km as it was along the sea!

It was grand, not heavy rain just a crappy drizzle. Twas nice for the last km as it was along the sea!
    Nice - love that kind of rain - had it last night for the match - a nice mist really, made running easier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

i dip hula hoops into soup!

i hear good things about mint ice cream and toast....suppose to be lovely when drunk! :pac:
    I like mint ice cream, and I love toast, but that just seems weird. And messy! :eek:
    Met someone at the weekend who claimed not to like toast. I just couldn’t get over that. Toast is one of my favouritest foods!

Love running in a mist too, especially if it’s along the sea. Very refreshing and restorative. Fair play, Daisies!

Morning all!

Nothing like a nice walk in that kind of rain. It's quite pleasant.

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Nothing like a nice walk in that kind of rain. It's quite pleasant.
    Best place in Cork for it is down by walkway at Jacobs Island to Blackrock - great spot for it if you get that kind of weather.

Best place in Cork for it is down by walkway at Jacobs Island to Blackrock - great spot for it if you get that kind of weather.

The forests down by Riverstown/Glanmire are great too actually.

Great place for a run or a jog when the weather is right :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

RHCP gig today! That rain cloud better f*ck off!!

How are we all here?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

How are we all here?

We want chilly willy!!!!

EDIT: Off to an advance screening of Killer Joe this evening. Looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Hermione* wrote: »
    I like mint ice cream, and I love toast, but that just seems weird. And messy! :eek:
    Met someone at the weekend who claimed not to like toast. I just couldn’t get over that. Toast is one of my favouritest foods!

Love running in a mist too, especially if it’s along the sea. Very refreshing and restorative. Fair play, Daisies!

Morning all!

wait what?! i dont understand...how can someone not like toast?! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

How are we all here?

you're going to RHCP?? I is jealous!! :(

I can train for tag rugby by sitting in my car right? It's raining too much for my liking.

I can train for tag rugby by sitting in my car right? It's raining too much for my liking.
    God Tag rugby - the most dangerous sport there is - and I'm not being sarcastic that game destroys people!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Yeah, my mother worked with someone who played it - broke her finger and couldn't drive for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

You can do that certainly when you're injured as visualising what you're going to do fires the same brain synapses as actually doing it does, naturally though you won't get fit by simply imagining that you're exercising. If only thoughts could create reality I'd be surrounded by giant tiers of pancakes right about now.

Anyhow, back from training and I'm beyond exhausted. I'd a monster training session last night in a different club but decided to still go to this club tonight. I should've realised given that I was falling asleep in work all day that even attempting to exercise would be a bad idea.

• Advertisement

God Tag rugby - the most dangerous sport there is - and I'm not being sarcastic that game destroys people!!

I know I think I sprained my finger tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement