Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Is it buggered or are you going to try the old "into tights and leave it in a tin of rice for the night"?? Hate that :(

I'd say its well buggered to be honest, I'm going to try a place in town tomorrow, they claim they can fix water damaged phones so I'll hope against hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MarkyTheLips

Panthro wrote: »
    I'd say its well buggered to be honest, I'm going to try a place in town tomorrow, they claim they can fix water damaged phones so I'll hope against hope.

Nerd-fingers crossed! I'm usually ultra-careful of all my gadgets but will never forget losing my old Sony phone, I rang it and heard the ringtone all muffled, thought it'd dropped behind the counter while I was doing laundry :rolleyes: only left it in my jeans... That were in the wash :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I just ate an entire pizza.... Not even ashamed really!
    Nice one! People often wonder how I can put away an entire large pizza all by myself :pac: What was on the pizza?
    Glad I went to the library. Productive day. Exhausted now.
    Good reminder for me there, thanks. Gonna have to start studying a bit in the next week or two to get my head screwed on for college.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Gonna have to start studying a bit in the next week or two to get my head screwed on for college.

Really? Already?
    Jeez that's tough...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Nice one! People often wonder how I can put away an entire large pizza all by myself :pac: What was on the pizza?

Hawaiian pizza, but I put on extra cheese, and chicken, and cheese, and rashers, and cheese....did I mention cheese?

I like pizza. Moar please. :pac:

Wow, you're back studying early, that must be hard. Fair play to you though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Sauve wrote: »
    Really? Already?
    Jeez that's tough...
    Aye, sadly. A little bit each week just to keep it fresh, since I'll probably be starting clinic in Sept (one group gets it in semester one, the other in semester 2).
    Hawaiian pizza, but I put on extra cheese, and chicken, and cheese, and rashers, and cheese....did I mention cheese?

I like pizza. Moar please. :pac:

Wow, you're back studying early, that must be hard. Fair play to you though!
    Lots of cheese is good! And I sure hope you put pineapple on that too! It aint Hawaiian without it :cool:

Aye, it will suck, and it'll have to begin by mid-July at the latest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

And I sure hope you put pineapple on that too! It aint Hawaiian without it :cool:

I love Pineapple on Pizza, unfortunately my friends all take the hard stance view that it should never be added so I can never get it as a topping when we're placing an order.

Gah, in the midst of packing for the weekend, trying to fit everything in to my teeny tiny bag is not progressing smoothly. That aside I'm still a bit concerned about how my plan of getting in to town on the Luas with my 7'10" Surfboard is going to work. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Morning all!

Happy Friday!

523691_10151220278473238_1777938576_n.jpg

Oh and pineapple does NOT belong on a pizza under any circumstances - it just gets in the way of the meat! The only Fruit that is allowed on a pizza is tomato - and even that is only in sauce form!! Commander Bond has spoken!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

cade wrote: »
    Anyhow, I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm heading off to camp at Sea Sessions for the weekend.

Is anyone else from here going to Sea Sessions?

*Raises hand* :D I'm in auto pilot mode though, still haven't caught up on sleep since getting back from holiday! Ryanair flight home was delayed over six hours. :o

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Oh and pineapple does NOT belong on a pizza under any circumstances - it just gets in the way of the meat! The only Fruit that is allowed on a pizza is tomato - and even that is only in sauce form!! Commander Bond has spoken!!

Too feckin' right sir! Pineapple is just wrong wrong WRONG on pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Is there a bit of a fruit war going on in here?!

Banana topping..Efff Teee Doubleyaa
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Too feckin' right sir! Pineapple is just wrong wrong WRONG on pizza.

I must politely disagree! Pineapple and Pepperoni is a favourite pairing of mine that's so wrong and so good. Plus you're getting one of your five a day while eating Pizza!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Pineapple and Pepperoni is a favourite pairing of mine that's so wrong and so good. Plus you're getting one of your five a day while eating Pizza!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Bohs V Shamrock Rovers tonight. Awwwwww yeah.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I must politely disagree! Pineapple and Pepperoni is a favourite pairing of mine that's so wrong and so good. Plus you're getting one of your five a day while eating Pizza!

Pineapple on a pizza, oh yeah.. other items worthy of a special mention as pizza toppings:

Sundried tomatoes
    Feta Cheese

Nyom nyom nyom... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

ham and pepperoni and peppers pls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Pineapple on a pizza, oh yeah.. other items worthy of a special mention as pizza toppings:

Sundried tomatoes
    Feta Cheese

Nyom nyom nyom... :D

Anyone ever make a breakfast pizza. Sauage, black pudding, rashers and mushrooms. OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!

Spiderman this Tuesday, awwwwww yeah!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Nope

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Anyone ever make a breakfast pizza. Sauage, black pudding, rashers and mushrooms. OM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!

Sounds rather appealing.. :)

awec wrote: »
    Will it be on TV?

Surpisingly no. In a way I'm glad though because RTE always push the kick off time for their televised game back to 7:05pm which is a bloody nuisance as I quite enjoy having a pint or two before the game and don't have to rush.

I have to go home tonight, otherwise I'd probably go to it.

Pfft. Feck the North.

Der le der le der

That's all I hear in my head when you post. :pac:

How's life in Meath these days?

I hate you. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Good to be back in Dublin!

Out tonight with my mates who i haven't seen since October!

Thin crust, sun dried tomato base with ham, mushroom and green pepper from dominos for me by the way :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement