Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    I had roast tomato and red pepper soup it was delish!

MMMM tasty! My burrito bowl was amazing! I love, love, love guacamole :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

awec wrote: »
    http://www.boojummex.com/

Mexican takeaway place that everyone should try. I didn't realise they have a shop in Dublin but apparently they do.

Imagine Subway, but with burritos. They are AWESOME.

Absolutely huge in Belfast (as in really, really popular).

And not the size of the burrito? :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

They are really big that way too. I've never managed to finish one! :pac:

Takes 2 hands to hold them! :D

hmmm... sounds delightful. Will have to check'em out some time :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

http://www.boojummex.com/

Mexican takeaway place that everyone should try. I didn't realise they have a shop in Dublin but apparently they do.

Imagine Subway, but with burritos. They are AWESOME.

Absolutely huge in Belfast (as in really, really popular).

A regular haunt of mine.. top class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I am now rather drugged up for the weekend! Drunk woman wearing some form of heel jumped down on my foot at Florence and the Machine last week and now it's either ligament damage or a fracture is the end result of it. Been hobbling around for a few days and bit the bullet and went to the doc this morning. If it's not better by Monday morning it's off to hospital for a scan.

Bollocks.

In other news Chris Cornell announcing a gig here and TK red lemonade have made my day!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Do they take in old bikes nowadays or what's the story there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

poor HB! eek. hope it's better soon. sounds sore.

awec, it is weird going out on a friday, you tend to not be in the mood for it. but sure you know in plenty of time, so get yourself worked up for it!

i think my anti biotics might be making me sleepy, this film doesn't start till 12 so hope i don't fall asleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Black Oil wrote: »
    Do they take in old bikes nowadays or what's the story there?
    Who, what where????

If you mean do shops take old bikes as trade ins, some do, some don't. Shop around, or sell on adverts

i think my anti biotics might be making me sleepy, this film doesn't start till 12 so hope i don't fall asleep.
    What film? you going to the pics? for a harry potter-a-ton? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Thought so, thanks. :)

Enjoy your filum, SUN. What's on at that hour?

What film? you going to the pics? for a harry potter-a-ton? :pac:

you wouldn't know it, it's a so-shit-it's-good film on in the Sugar Club. i've never seen any harry potter, and don't intend on starting!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I am now rather drugged up for the weekend! Drunk woman wearing some form of heel jumped down on my foot at Florence and the Machine last week and now it's either ligament damage or a fracture is the end result of it. Been hobbling around for a few days and bit the bullet and went to the doc this morning. If it's not better by Monday morning it's off to hospital for a scan.

Bollocks.

In other news Chris Cornell announcing a gig here and TK red lemonade have made my day!

CHRIS CORNELL
    WEEHHHHBOOOOIIIII
    (Is the noise I made) :D:D

Hope the foot is ok though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Had a toasted salami and mozarella sammich with coffee and cream at lunch there - unreal!!

Can't wait to finish work, then finish college tonight and free as a bird

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Where is the one in Dublin?

In the Italian Quarter, where else do you expect to find a Mexican restaurant in Dublin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Sauve wrote: »
    CHRIS CORNELL
    WEEHHHHBOOOOIIIII
    (Is the noise I made) :D:D

Hope the foot is ok though :(

I made a rather similar noise, I love that guy. Listened to the entire Temple of the Dog album earlier, forgotten how incredible that album is.

And cheers (and to you SUN), foot will be fine. There's really nothing I can do with it except take pain killers and let it heal. Feckin drunk women! I mean who wears heels to a gig!

Harumph!!

Dublin has an italian quarter?

Dublin has quarters? I thought that was a Belfast thing :o

I'm so uncultured!!!

eh no, some builder from Wexford built a load of shops and apartments then called it the Italian Quarter, so naturally there is a Thai restaurant, a Mexican restaurant, a bean bag store and a few other bits.. there are one of two Italian restaurants but you could say that about any part of Dublin.. :pac:

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Friday evenings are great for drinking!

Friday evenings are great for drinking!
    Fray afternoons are better :D on my way already :pac:

Woo, enjoy your afternoon / evening / weekend Pem!
    As always :D

was looking for them myself awec, got nothing.

here's hoping!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

It's Friday evening, which means it's nearly Saturday which means it's nearly the weekend!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement