Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

evening all..

Falafel.. nyom nyom

Halloumi.. also nyom nyom nyom..

Damn you all talking about food. Making me hungry just before I go to bed :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Just listening to the new Cannibal Corpse album,its awesome.

Had a nice few pints with some good mates last night.Ended up in The Foggy Dew where they had a really cool DJ playing loads of old Ska,great night and no hangover this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Just listening to the new Cannibal Corpse album,its awesome.

Had a nice few pints with some good mates last night.Ended up in The Foggy Dew where they had a really cool DJ playing loads of old Ska,great night and no hangover this morning!

Foggy Dew is great on a Sunday night. Pity no nitelinks. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I care not for nitelinks.

/snort

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Morning all..

Morning Toxic!:)
    (although I'm lying through my rear as I'm on night time mode right now, darn working night shifts!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Panthro wrote: »
    (although I'm lying through my rear as I'm on night time mode right now, darn working night shifts!)
    Is that all you work?? You working at the weekend or up for some drinks? :D

Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Pembily wrote: »
    Is that all you work?? You working at the weekend or up for some drinks? :D

Morning all :)

Nah, usually on evening shifts over 5 days. Last week and this week I'm on 3 twelve hour night shifts.
    I did hear alright the pitter patter of Pembily heading whest alright! Buy yer booze good an early mind, offys close early round here over Paddys, something to do with everyone heading to the Arch getting mauldy. Not that I'd know anything about that...ahem..!

Panthro wrote: »
    Nah, usually on evening shifts over 5 days. Last week and this week I'm on 3 twelve hour night shifts.
    I did hear alright the pitter patter of Pembily heading whest alright! Buy yer booze good an early mind, offys close early round here over Paddys, something to do with everyone heading to the Arch getting mauldy. Not that I'd know anything about that...ahem..!

I have my booze already :P Wine to start the day and hip flasks at the ready! Mouldy at the Arch - one would never have experienced this tradition :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning everyone.
    Im grumpy. Be back after lunch.
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Sauve wrote: »
    Morning everyone.
    No need for grumps, it's morning, the day is young, the possibilities are endless.

On this day you could meet the love of your life, you could win 10k on a scratch card, you could discover the cure for cancer.

Most likely not, but you never know :pac:

No need for grumps, it's morning, the day is young, the possibilities are endless.

On this day you could meet the love of your life, you could win 10k on a scratch card, you could discover the cure for cancer.

Most likely not, but you never know :pac:

Well I wouldnt write off the cure for cancer just yet, the day is long!! :pac:

Morning everyone.

Get some tea and food - generally helps! Also remember tomorrow is hump day :D

awec wrote: »
    Morning all. :)

How are we all?

Some are grumpy and some are hopeful of finding the cure for cancer! Just another day in TGC :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Morning everyone.
    grumpy.jpeg

Oh dear, which are you? :pac:

Neither! I am in a good mood and got good news from a friend :D

• Advertisement

Right, my Cheltenham slip so far:

Darlan 6/1
    Cue Card 7 / 1
    The Package 11/2
    Bincoluar 5/1

10 staked (not accum), potential returns of 68 quid.

Brings me up to 4pm when I can hopefully chuck a few more on after a few wins! :D

I have no idea what you just said there.. complete jibberish to me :D

I never got betting, it generally confuses me!

I might put a bet on during the Galway races but that would be it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I never got betting, it generally confuses me!

I might put a bet on during the Galway races but that would be it.

If you guess right, LOADSA MONEY!

loadsamoney-300x286.jpg

:cool:

If you guess right, LOADSA MONEY!

loadsamoney-300x286.jpg

:cool:
    I never guess right though :rolleyes:

You have been quiet lately Drav - busy at work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

always go each way awec! I know it's an amateur way to do it but meh. might do a few for the gold cup myself. then to the dogs on saturday \o/

just done a big shop for a few days, so I can get some work done with my time. so if yiz see me on here too much, tell me to feck off :o

there's a film crew around the corner from here, on the way into town, filming an ad for the RSA I heard someone saying.

• Advertisement

I never guess right though :rolleyes:

You have been quiet lately Drav - busy at work?

have been busy a bit yeah. Got a client coming on site this week as well, so have to prep a few things for that.

hmmm... probably shave as well...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement