Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

All very quiet in here this evening. Roll on the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

i would echo those sentiments vanbis.

ok so i bought loo roll, and i'm going to clean at the weekend, but now he won't let me get at the washing machine. another wash on this morning, only took his stuff out at 7.30, i put a load of my stuff in front of it, to signify that i needed to wash stuff, he ignores it and puts on another wash. GAH!!!

• Administrators Posts: 53,796 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

i would echo those sentiments vanbis.

ok so i bought loo roll, and i'm going to clean at the weekend, but now he won't let me get at the washing machine. another wash on this morning, only took his stuff out at 7.30, i put a load of my stuff in front of it, to signify that i needed to wash stuff, he ignores it and puts on another wash. GAH!!!

Time to move out.

Vanbis wrote: »
    Time to move out.

no chance. too good a place to give up

• Advertisement

Not worth it. Nobody wants to come home from work to that shIte everyday.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Time to move out.

Maybe time to ask him to move out??

Not worth it. Nobody wants to come home from work to that shIte everyday.

yeah, and if I was gone to work, it wouldn't be nice to come home to :pac:
    ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Maybe time to ask him to move out??

not my place to do that really. ah in general we're grand, it's just he's pissed with me because he thinks it's my turn to clean. could do without his moodiness alright.

not my place to do that really. ah in general we're grand, it's just he's pissed with me because he thinks it's my turn to clean. could do without his moodiness alright.

Just politely remind him that its his turn. If you don't tell him it will just happen again unless he is trying to take advantage.

Just politely remind him that its his turn. If you don't tell him it will just happen again unless he is trying to take advantage.

i've a major issue with confrontation. i'm dealing with it by getting a small calendar and marking when i've done the cleaning. and let him do what he wants with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

SUN would you not just take out his clothes and leave them in a basket??

We had jellies and chocolate at scouts, I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly wanted some :(

Pembily wrote: »
    SUN would you not just take out his clothes and leave them in a basket??

We had jellies and chocolate at scouts, I reeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly wanted some :(

yeah that's a good idea, only i feel it'll piss him off, but i do really need to get stuff washed.

oh no pem, that must've been awful. are you religious though, or why have you given it up for lent?

ok...done :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I resisted even when the lil buggers waved them in my face! No, not really more a self control and weight loss boost thing!?
    ok...done :o
    Well done :) it can't p!ss him off as it's just sitting in a different place!

you've both got more self control than me.

yeah I know what you mean pem, but well it'll probably still piss him off. i don't care. if he has something to say, he can say it or **** off. i've not done anything wrong so he hasn't a leg to stand on.

awec wrote: »
    Ah don't take this the wrong way SUN, but it sounds like the two of ye need to sit down and chat, to sort it out! :)

ideally yeah, but we both hate confrontation, so probably not going to happen. i've been very open and friendly with him when he's had anything to bring up, and been quite accommodating, so if he has something to say he can bring it up. otherwise i'll just ignore his moods.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

That's a pity SUN that it can't be sorted easily. I'm so lucky with the guys I live with, if we have something to say, we just come straight out with it and then it's over and done with.
    I've had situations like yours before, and it's not one bit nice.

• Advertisement

Sauve wrote: »
    That's a pity SUN that it can't be sorted easily. I'm so lucky with the guys I live with, if we have something to say, we just come straight out with it and then it's over and done with.
    I've had situations like yours before, and it's not one bit nice.

oh i've had much worse. i just hate confrontation myself, and he isn't the type to take stuff well.

anyway, whatever, i really haven't been thinking that much about it.

can't wait for the weekend! :D

Are you going up home awec?

Yea :(

Have to. Car is getting serviced on Friday, and I have to pay another instalment of my holiday.

Exciting, eh? :rolleyes:

Ahhhh.
    Welcome to the world of grown-ups. It's not half as exciting as we all thought it would be :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

i passed my exam!!! :D

The lack of sleep was totally worth it!

Woop woop. Congrats

Back in the west now. Thank God. Roll on the weekend :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

*pokes thread to see if cwazies come out after midnight* :pac:

I iz still here

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement