Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Goooood morning all :D how is everyone today??

How are you BO? How's the study?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Knew I shouldn't have removed the 'the' from my username. :P
    Improving a bit thanks, will have the chapters ready for the deadline. Library is starting to get mental!

How are you?

Eh I only copped now :o Haha

Oh excellent :) is it for a Masters or Phd?

I'm great :) My legs are a bit dead from cycling...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Masters :) Been cycling long?

Black Oil wrote: »
    Masters :) Been cycling long?
    Best of luck! I'm cycling forever but only restarted on Sunday after 3months off due to injury...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Larianne wrote: »
    OMG, I went through a seriously bad phase of liking mars ice-creams. :o
    They were my life in the summer of 2009!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

tatumkelly wrote: »
    It's fun though? Do you get really dirty? I'm not a fan of mud and breaking nails :o

I got a bit muddy but that was because I feel while getting a try! I suppose it depends on the weather.

Morning all. Got up and went for a run. Now to get ready for work

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Hello hello hello.

Sun is shining.....weather is sweet.....makes you wanna move....your dancing feet....

:p

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    I can't eat those sort of ice creams cause I have sensitive teeth. :o
    You're missing out on one of the greatest treats known to man imo sorry to rub it in!!

You could always try using sensodine then wrecking your teeth all over again! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sauve wrote: »
    Hello hello hello.

Sun is shining.....weather is sweet.....makes you wanna move....your dancing feet....

:p

Can you break me out of work and we'll go dancing together????

Managed a 20min run this morning :D

Awec- I'm groovin' :p
    Daisies- I'm on the way. I have a clipboard and my serious face on and I'm gonna be a H&S officer. Might just shut down your whole building :pac:

Sauve wrote: »
    Awec- I'm groovin' :p
    Daisies- I'm on the way. I have a clipboard and my serious face on and I'm gonna be a H&S officer. Might just shut down your whole building :pac:

PERFECT! So like an hour or 2? We can go dancing on the prom:D

No it's ok awec- I'll bust you out too, I'm all for the little guys :p

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

I don't care if work rings saying the hotel is on fire and they need me to go up and help pull blind orphans from the rubble, I am not going in today!! (Except maybe to get my holiday forms signed :p)

I really wish all the lads weren't at work/college/abroad. This is perfect golfing weather! :(

Also, on a completely unrelated side note, I think we should organise boards ice cream! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Noooo golf is boring and I can't move at the moment...

Just back from gym... been there since 8am :o running, crosstrainer, 1hr circuits class, 30min body toning and 1hr pilates.

I hurt. And yes, I do mean 'I hurt', I can't identify which parts of me hurt the most right now... it's a general feeling of ouchiness :eek:

Ahhhh Sauve, where are you???? The sun is shining and I wanna be outside.

I'm having a lovely hot bath now....bliss :)

Someone mentioned snickers ice creams??? Mmmmmmm :o

I'm having a lovely hot bath now....bliss :)

Someone mentioned snickers ice creams??? Mmmmmmm :o

I meant to say. I like that owie feeling after the gym because then I know I've pushed myself. Mmmmm I'd love a snickers ice cream now

Can't wait to get back to doing a bit of gym work when I finish college in June

Had a match last night - we won but I strained my hamstring slightly and it's fairly tight and sore today - at least it's not in the usual spot I've torn loads of times and it'll be fine hopefully

Daisies wrote: »
    I meant to say. I like that owie feeling after the gym because then I know I've pushed myself. Mmmmm I'd love a snickers ice cream now

Yep, it's a great feeling. Bring on the day :D

Mmmmmmm I'll end up dreaming about a bloody snickers ice cream... once I get something into my head :o

Yep, it's a great feeling. Bring on the day :D

Mmmmmmm I'll end up dreaming about a bloody snickers ice cream... once I get something into my head :o

Jealous. I'd give anything to be outside in the good weather.

I can post a photo of the sunshine in Sandymount? It'd be like you're there.... almost, but not quite :p

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement