Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Well done. I did read today that Soleros only have 90cals and Tangle twisters 70. A treat may be in store for tatumkelly :D

Really? May treat myself tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

these are 147 :o but i'm eating one anyway

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

these are 147 :o but i'm eating one anyway

Ah sure that's grand.... same as three apples :p

Can I've a bite? Teeny bite?

it's all in ma belly now.

so not worth it. not as nice as they used to be

• Advertisement

If you'd said it was amazing, I'd have contemplated a trip to the shop :o

nah it was underwhelming. i'm saving you from disappointment really. took one for the team :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

nah it was underwhelming. i'm saving you from disappointment really. took one for the team :cool:

You are all heart!

I know. and that heart will be soon surrounded by fat from all these things I've to eat for you all

I'm hungry :(

Stupidusername: would you please eat some pizza for me, or maybe a sausage sandwich....

• Advertisement

I know. and that heart will be soon surrounded by fat from all these things I've to eat for you all

But you are just doing it for our good and as a result it is GOOD fat :p

I'm hungry :(

Stupidusername: would you please eat some pizza for me, or maybe a sausage sandwich....

:eek: a sausage sandwich? that's my nickname :o

i can't really eat much more, this time of night and that... have some fruit! fruit is good, right?
    Daisies wrote: »
    But you are just doing it for our good and as a result it is GOOD fat :p

ah, so the heartattacks will be the good kinda pain then?

:eek: a sausage sandwich? that's my nickname :o

i can't really eat much more, this time of night and that... have some fruit! fruit is good, right?

ah, so the heartattacks will be the good kinda pain then?

I just had some grapes... they'd have been nicer if they tasted like sausage sandwich :o Do we need to know how you got that nickname?!

ah grapes are good.

it's a drunken story, and tbh i don't really remember how it came about... oh actually I think we were talking about getting food, and I was saying I'd like a sausage sandwich (as ya do) and one of the lads sniggered at it, drawing our attention to the innuendo, and said you're a sausage sandwich... we agreed it made sense that I was (or could be). hencethereforth.

ah grapes are good.

it's a drunken story, and tbh i don't really remember how it came about... oh actually I think we were talking about getting food, and I was saying I'd like a sausage sandwich (as ya do) and one of the lads sniggered at it, drawing our attention to the innuendo, and said you're a sausage sandwich... we agreed it made sense that I was (or could be). hencethereforth.

Right so, sausagesandwich is your new name from now on.

Just hope I don't get hungry! :p

:D yay! I like nicknames. but yes the lads in here may talk about you eating me.... :o

:D yay! I like nicknames. but yes the lads in here may talk about you eating me.... :o

They may. But that's just jealousy cos they're not sausage sandwiches and I won't eat them.

Does anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?

i've my usual on - himself is visiting, which tends to be for the entire weekend :D:D only plans made are for a table quiz tomorrow night.

I'm laughing here, cos I just realised you're a female!

For some reason I thought by the username, you were a guy... I'm not sure if that makes my previous posts more, or less creepy :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I'm laughing here, cos I just realised you're a female!

For some reason I thought by the username, you were a guy... I'm not sure if that makes my previous posts more, or less creepy :rolleyes:

:D haha! well..it makes it ..different anyway

awec wrote: »
    You're leaving a trail of innuendos tonight my friend! :)
    :D haha! well..it makes it ..different anyway

Another blonde moment :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

awec wrote: »
    You're leaving a trail of innuendos tonight my friend! :)

A trail?! A frickin' well lit dual carriageway more like!:D
    Got a phone call while at work this evening, mates were wondering was I round for a BBQ, one of those "arrgghh! I wish I wasn't working right now!" moments ensued, I called in on the way home though. Good to see the gang.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning all- FRIDAAYYYYY

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning missy..

Any idea where did the sunshine go? It was there yesterday!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Can't get the Hulk Hogan entrance music out of my head all morning. I must have been having seriously weird dreams last night. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

doncarlos wrote: »
    Can't get the Hulk Hogan entrance music out of my head all morning. I must have been having seriously weird dreams last night. :D
    Gotta get down on Friday - that's my thing

• Advertisement

Morning all.

Where did that yellow circle in the sky go????

Is it home time yet :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement