Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

awec wrote: »
    I always find that "chilling out" starts well but then I get bored to tears and start wanting out.

It sounds like you are in a prison :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Pembily wrote: »
    It sounds like you are in a prison :P
    Some prison if it does go karting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Keeping quiet this weekend as I'm in Belgium next weekend and want to save a little money. I do have the fridge full of a beer called "Cobra", it's Indian. Anyone had it before? Friend of mine recommended the stuff.

Other than that I can't wait for Munster to destroy Leinster tomorrow night.

• Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Cobra is bleedin' delish.
    Im on the lash timorrow- I have every intention of destroying myself with alcohol :D

• Advertisement

Evening all :) Cycled home the long way and I reached a top speed of 27kph, delighted with that :D:D

Now to chill and explore for the weekend :)

HB - I agree, here's hoping they destroy them :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

HB, Pemb, keep on dreamin' :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Pembily wrote: »
    Evening all :) Cycled home the long way and I reached a top speed of 27kph, delighted with that :D:D

Came home this eve... top speed of around 140kph :p

• Advertisement

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Came home this eve... top speed of around 140kph :p

Congrats! Didn't realise you lived in Germany :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Ahhh the Easter holidays, I've been waiting aaaages for this...

Heading out tonight for a birthday, I'm the baby of the group now :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Sure were the same at the beers and you seemed ok with that!
    :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Evening all, I've been up to my tonsils for the past week or 2, haven't even been reading here, let alone posting :)

So what'd I miss? What fun and exciting things happened on the interwebz ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm a little bit sick and a little bit sad...but I think the best thing for it is to probably go to a party tonight. :p

Would be better if I could sleep off my headache if my roommate would stop singing all the time and her boyfriend with the loudest, echo-eist voice ever would STFU.

I'm a little cranky :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

College work done. This weekend will involve pottering about, watching Fringe and Supernatural and some driving practice.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

awec wrote: »
    We were having a discussion today in work about the rugby. Poor misguided fools think that Munster stand a chance against the might of the Ulster men in the heinekin cup :pac: :cool:

Good trashing against Aironi their. I missed the first half of the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

The beauty of being face first in a trough of Guinness is that whinging doesnt make it into my ears!

Gonna be knocking about Galway for the day tomorrow - so if any of you guys down there are around for a coffee giz a shout :)

• Advertisement

Princess P I hope the party helps :D Crankiness is allowed in here, we aim to rid you of it :p

On the lash tomorrow night awec!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Sauve wrote: »
    Gonna be knocking about Galway for the day tomorrow - so if any of you guys down there are around for a coffee giz a shout :)
    I'm around but working.Boo to that.Also getting my hair done at lunch.Sad face

Gutted awec. Absolutely gutted. :pac:

Darnit Daisies :pac:
    I do love the hairdressers though, it's so relaxing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Oh it really is ... I'm getting my hair chopped tomorrow, I am soooo looking forward to a lovely head massage! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Oh it really is ... I'm getting my hair chopped tomorrow, I am soooo looking forward to a lovely head massage! :D
    Mine's just a wash and blow dry to save me trying to do it when there's a million people there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement