Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

awec wrote: »
    YESSSS!!!!

Southampton were 85 minutes, watching soccer saturday here. Le Tissier jumps up and shouts "GOOAALLL". Cue awec getting up cheering. All of a sudden "it's been disallowed". Cue awec shouting "F**************K OFF" at the tv. :o

Before finally.. "oh wait, it's been given!!!!" :D:D:D:D

That was hilarious. :D

Now roll on Lollerpool and Vilol (well original that)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh I had a great Friday! Had a pint with lunch, picked myself up a six pack of beer, drank some in my friends house and went out to a gig. :D Made a nice change on a good Friday. Mostly I just wanted to rub it in the face of the moaners back home :pac: If you can't go one day without a pint, you'd wanna evaluate things!

But yeah had a great night with super fun friends. Craving meat at the end of the night, had an image of a massive burger in my head. We got falafal instead, which was yummy but not greasy enough for me! Gonna be bold today and go out and get a burger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Just back from the vets, he's keeping him in overnight cos they're not exactly sure what's wrong with him.

Poor bunny can't see out of one eye, it's all swollen up and weeping, and his pupils gone...I sound silly but I've had him ever since I was 5, he's my baby. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Poor bunny can't see out of one eye,

Speaking from experience, being blind in one eye ain't too bad. Might even get you a free bus pass. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

You gus will be glad to know that my work related rants will be over next week. Seriously considering calling in sick on the Saturday to make it for beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Doooooooooooooooooooo it!!!!!! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Larianne wrote: »
    Doooooooooooooooooooo it!!!!!! :)

Pem has seriosuly put the idea into my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Daisies wrote: »
    Pem has seriosuly put the idea into my head!

Screw it.

If you're sick, you're sick! ;)

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Did you hand in notice?

I'm going to call it a mutual understanding. I hate working for them and they don't particularly like me because I'm not a sales person! Feck it lads I wanted to tell them where to shove it!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Anyone for a lemon sherbet cookie? All warm and crunchy and yummy.... :p

My work here is done....til I'm finished icing my lemon cake

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

You gus will be glad to know that my work related rants will be over next week. Seriously considering calling in sick on the Saturday to make it for beers!

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Anyone for a lemon sherbet cookie? All warm and crunchy and yummy.... :p

My work here is done....til I'm finished icing my lemon cake

:o

Can I haz one and a brownie to make up for my **** day??? Pwetty pwease!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

evening all.

i've nommed, and am now sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I had 13 bottles a miller last night, spread out between 8pm-6am.
    Talk about spreading out the beveraging!
    Called out to a mates house for the night. Savage chat with my neighbour from back home.
    Mad hungers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

You can haz a red velvet marbled whatever the feck it is thing, I just made them and they are nom! And disappearing fast :D

Anyone know if Adidas tracksuit bottoms have a shorter leg length if you buy L instead of XL?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

No the waist is elastic - the size refers to leg length. I presume it factors the waist in a bit as well though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Anyone ever been in Frankfurt-Hahn Airport? I've to wait here for like another 3 hours. What an awful kip.

Anyone ever been in Frankfurt-Hahn Airport? I've to wait here for like another 3 hours. What an awful kip.

Never been there but I had to wait for about 8 hours in Bergamo airport one time, I thought I was going to lose my mind. I almost had to pinch myself on the plane on the way home as I was worried I was going to wake up and find myself still in the terminal.

At what age are you too old for a sun holiday to somewhere like Gran Canaria? :o

You can have whatever you like... hands you plate of caramel squares, lemon cookies, apple sponge pie.... maybe a venison burger for dinner? :o

Have a hug too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

G-Money wrote: »
    Never been there but I had to wait for about 8 hours in Bergamo airport one time, I thought I was going to lose my mind. I almost had to pinch myself on the plane on the way home as I was worried I was going to wake up and find myself still in the terminal.

I had a twelve hour or so wait there. So I went to Bergamo city and climbed a mountain, saw the sights and got some pizza. Atop the mountain I had a nice cold beer and no bottle opener. Ended up trying to pry it open off a bench and smashing the neck. Crushing defeat. It was class. Hadn't slept at all though. :p

You can haz a red velvet marbled whatever the feck it is thing, I just made them and they are nom! And disappearing fast :D
    tatumkelly wrote: »
    You can have whatever you like... hands you plate of caramel squares, lemon cookies, apple sponge pie.... maybe a venison burger for dinner? :o

Have a hug too :D

I luvz you guys!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Evening all.. Hows everyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Oh I had a great Friday! Had a pint with lunch, picked myself up a six pack of beer, drank some in my friends house and went out to a gig. :D Made a nice change on a good Friday. Mostly I just wanted to rub it in the face of the moaners back home :pac: If you can't go one day without a pint, you'd wanna evaluate things!

Ah now, to be fair, it's not about not being able to go without a pint.

On a typical Friday night, I'd often go out for a couple of drinks, after a hard week in work. It's annoying having that decision taken away from me, because of laws based on a religion which I do not follow!

Sure, according to the Census at least, the majority of Irish people still claim to be practising Catholics. But surely, if they are, they should choose to follow the religious traditions themselves - and, therefore, no laws should be necessary, and the rest of us non-Catholics could then be free to go about our normal lives, and eat/drink whatever we want to without inconvenience, similar to any other Friday!

• Advertisement

I luvz you guys!

Ah you're about to love me some more.... would you like a cup of tea and a slice of freshly made lemon mousse cake?

Go on...... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement