Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Ah you're about to love me some more.... would you like a cup of tea and a slice of freshly made lemon mousse cake?

Go on...... :p

Now you're just taunting me! I just had one of these

http://www.premierdelivered.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/3/3/333400_1_ID_Shot_600_600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

Daisies wrote: »

I wouldn't do that :p

Mmmmmm that looks delish...what flavour is the ice cream?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

tatumkelly wrote: »
    I wouldn't do that :p

Mmmmmm that looks delish...what flavour is the ice cream?

Vanilla ice cream with caramel sauce through it, covered in nuts and chocolate. So nice but not good for my calorie allowance. Jog tomorrow it is!

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Bored out of my tree here. Saturday nights are not for sitting in!

Just keep telling myself that my bank balance is appreciative of it! :pac:

Stop, I'm DYING to go out. But no-one is around!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

I will be quite happy if I manage to have a beer free weekend tbh and its looking like tonight will be a success at least.Ive not contacted any mates and have my carcass parked on the couch.The pubs will be jammers and I dont really fancy spending the night getting jockied around with my gimped up shoulder.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Evening all :) Daisies is it karamel sutra? We had that too, I like the vanilla and caramel :D I need a drool smiley!

I agree Princess one day without the pub won't kill you!

Hugs Otis, did you get drugs??

Awec why don't you get a takeaway??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

A good run (nice end of a sunset on the return leg)...now to ruin it with chocolate. :pac:

Evening.

Pembily wrote: »
    Evening all :) Daisies is it karamel sutra? We had that too, I like the vanilla and caramel :D I need a drool smiley!

No it was a new ice lolly type one in the "posh" fridge with the mars ice creams. It was a Cadbury's one and double yum. Only problem is now I want another.

Ya I agree with Princess, I was in Sydney for Good Friday last year and the amount of Irish who went and got pissed just because it was Good Friday was ridiculous!

awec, we can have a night in together. I've to sort out my C.V. and cover letter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

here ya go pem -> drool2.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pembily wrote: »

Hugs Otis, did you get drugs??

Naw,I didnt bother.

Im grand when Im not moving it so dont really need them.

Black Oil wrote: »
    A good run (nice end of a sunset on the return leg)...now to ruin it with chocolate. :pac:

Evening.

I've ruined the jog I did yesterday AND tomorrow's one already! Damn food festival in Galway.

Well done Awec :D Weekend is rocking!

Oh I hate the taste of more... I'm surrounded by chocolate D but feel ill :o Yup its one day, you have a problem if can't leave it.

Thanks SUN!

Rest really helps Otis, mommy dinners are great too :)

I honestly think if this no booze thing was any other day other than a Friday or Saturday nobody would care.
    Totally, its also something else for people to b!tch about :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

What DVD do you have, awec?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

playing the million pound drop online!

i want tastey things, but am filling up on apple juice instead of raiding my chocolate drawer :)

Have never seen a film blu ray.

Only now am I remember why some of ye may be surrounded by chocolate...the whole Easter thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

BOURNE!!

Never seen a film in Blu Ray either. :o

Nope, have only seen clips in the shops.

Another vote for Jason Bourne here.

Just about to stick in a DVD here Daisies, come join me on the couch and leave that CV! :p

Beer cracked already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I've a ton of drink here but a drop literally hasn't passed my lips since before Christmas.

G-Money wrote: »
    I've a ton of drink here but a drop literally hasn't passed my lips since before Christmas.

Impressive!

• Advertisement

Sleep is due, I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement