Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

G-Money wrote: »
    I've a ton of drink here but a drop literally hasn't passed my lips since before Christmas.

I went about 10 years without a drink (my entire 20's - not 1 to 10 :)), a car crash meant I couldn't drink for about a year, then I just didn't bother

I drink now, and I'm dying for a drink, but can't because my dentist stressed how bad it was to drink on these particular antibiotics, turns the drink in your stomach, make you puke like mad apparently. Still it's the last day of them today, 2 more days and I can have a drink, when I probably wont want one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I go through phases regarding drinking. I didn't start until I was 20 or 21 and I went a bit nuts then. I stopped for a while then went more off the rails drinking. Nowadays unless I'm going out, I never touch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

SB I'm guessing you're on flagyl - do not drink on it... You will puke your ring up like you've never puked!

I've eaten too much chocolate :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pembily wrote: »
    SB I'm guessing your on flagyl - do not drink on it... You will puke your ring up like you've never puked!

I read that as flange.

:pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Shut up both of ye :p

Early to bed,early to rise,makes help make Pembily,healthy,wealthy and wise.

Or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I read that as flange.

Not anyway surprised! :p

How's the shoulder? Can you move it??

No sauce for me.Just finished watching Another 48 Hours,watching a bit of the golf now and then The Loved Ones is on at 12:30.

Shoulder is sore Lar.I can move it but its very limited and I do so very gingerly.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Shoulder is sore Lar.I can move it but its very limited and I do so very gingerly.

Important to try and keep a bit of movement so it doesn't seize up on ya!

Failed to get one of my essays finished tonight. DAMN IT!! :mad:

Larianne wrote: »
    Important to try and keep a bit of movement so it doesn't seize up on ya!

Ya,Ive been wearing the sling,then taking it off after a few hours etc,trying to keep the circulation goin and what not.

My sister not only stole MY hot water bottle from my bed she ALSO took my pillow :mad:

Otis whishst you, I'm awesomely wise!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Morning all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

SB I'm guessing you're on flagyl - do not drink on it... You will puke your ring up like you've never puked!

Yup that's the stuff, my dentist was telling me it used to be a drug given to alcoholics, to prevent them drinking.

I decided I wouldn't risk it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

My sister not only stole MY hot water bottle from my bed she ALSO took my pillow :mad:

Otis whishst you, I'm awesomely wise!

That's a bit harsh! Steal some of her chocolate :D

Good mornin!! :) I may have already had a few chocolate buttons before breakfast :p

I really dont know how anyone can eat chocolate this early in the morning,the thoughts of it makes me feckin gag.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I really dont know how anyone can eat chocolate this early in the morning,the thoughts of it makes me feckin gag.

+1 on that.
    Toast and coffee here. Will kep the chocolate until after dinner :p

• Advertisement

I had tea and toast about an hour ago,now Im having coffee and cream.
    :cool:

It takes years of training to be able to eat it so early :p Swapple and I are hardcore!

Morning all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Morning lads/lasses. Hope you're well.

Any of you fine people got owt exciting on for the day/night?

Myself will be parked on the couch watching footy and trying to avoid talking to my sister,typical Easter really.

Any of you fine people got owt exciting on for the day/night?

Myself will be parked on the couch watching footy and trying to avoid talking to my sister,typical Easter really.

My mam is making me dinner. Might go out tonight. Might not. Still in bed. MEH.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Eat considerable amount of chocolate and then (if I'm able to move!) go to Knights of Leon tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Nothing major planned. Just doing a bit o' mixing at the moment. More than likely watch the football I'd say... After that... who knows?

That_Guy wrote: »
    Nothing major planned. Just doing a bit o' mixing at the moment. More than likely watch the football I'd say... After that... who knows?

What kind of tunes do you "mix"? (as the young ones say) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all, nothing like a 3 mile jog/walk along the prom toward ya up.Walking home with a chai latte and going to buy myself an Easter egg since my family forgot!A bit of Photoshop with the boarding pass and they are en route to Milan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement