Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Sauve wrote: »
    What kind of tunes do you "mix"? (as the young ones say) :pac:

Anything and everything really. I don't really have a preferred genre to be honest.

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Should do some studying, but will probably avoid it. Will visit the supermarket later, won't be too hectic as it's small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Daisies wrote: »
    Morning all, nothing like a 3 mile jog/walk along the prom toward ya up.Walking home with a chai latte and going to buy myself an Easter egg since my family forgot!A bit of Photoshop with the boarding pass and they are en route to Milan
    Well since you fixed the muck up by your sis, perhaps they were right to be annoyed you didn't fix it right off.

Unless they are now being detained for illegal tampering with their boarding passes or something, in which case you're dead :pac:

I'm now of on an egg hunt with the sprogs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

SB give me a break :P
    Awec the C.V isn't too bad, gonna get a few people to look it over and now it's time to do a cover letter.
    There were no Easter eggs left, DISASTER

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Well done D :D How about some Ben and Jerrys core its 3euro in Centra!!

My plans are eat, sleep, eat, sleep and maybe go out. My mom is making an amazing dinner :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Pembily wrote: »
    Well done D :D How about some Ben and Jerrys core its 3euro in Centra!!

My plans are eat, sleep, eat, sleep and maybe go out. My mom is making an amazing dinner :)

I'm having porridge with chocolate spread through it. Nom nom nom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I'm having porridge with chocolate spread through it. Nom nom nom

5919_-_animated_gif_dean_winchester_monochrome_reaction_image_sam_winchester_supernatural.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Morning! I had a cup of tea with a toffee rice crispie square yesterday morning :D

getting to see himself later \o/ :D:D

• Advertisement

I've only have porridge with peanut butter in it but its good so I can imagine how good it would be with chocolate spread, good choice :)

Whoop SUN. How is it Awec? I've mine nearly gone, oinkoinkoinkoink!

I got no easter eggs :/ but meh. if he doesn't get me one, i may just have to eat his.

I've only have porridge with peanut butter in it but its good so I can imagine how good it would be with chocolate spread, good choice :)

It's all kinda of nommy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

It's all kinda of nommy!

I had wheatabix with a little sugar and a cup of coffee. There is something wrong with you people :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all.. some strange brekkie combos going on there alright. I had some scrambled eggs with some spicy chorizo mixed through it, with a fresh baguette and a big cuppa tea.. nyom :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Hello all, I is new here :)

How are we all doing? I'm hungover and will take all the sympathy I can get :P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Welcome.. :)

awec wrote: »
    Stephen Ferris you are my hero! :D:D Big man was half broken and battered and still flying into the tackles. :cool:

ferris.jpg

Step aside Munster. :cool:

Definitely the better team won on the day.. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Wilkommen,no hangover sympathy in here Im afraid.
    :P

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Welcome.. :)
    Wilkommen,no hangover sympathy in here Im afraid.
    :P

Cheers lads :)

On top of been hungover, I coming down with a dose of the man flu! Think it'll be a quiet one tonight.

What are the big plans for tonight?

awec wrote: »
    Definitely the better team won on the day.. :(
    We are back mate. :cool:

Just wait until we have Tommy Bowe next year too. :D

Whist you!!! :pac:

Cheers lads :)

On top of been hungover, I coming down with a dose of the man flu! Think it'll be a quiet one tonight.

What are the big plans for tonight?

A quiet weekend for me.. bank balance not capable of much Im afraid :(

Welcome Dave!

Fookingstoopidfookinggosh!tingrugby :( Will someone tell Awec we can no longer be friends :pac:

A quiet weekend for me.. bank balance not capable of much Im afraid :(

Nothing worse, moving back to Limerick in May so many a quiet weekend ahead :(
    Welcome Dave!

Spanks :D

• Advertisement

welcome dave. no pity here, unless you offer cake or jellies or tea. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement