Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Couldn't stand Scooby Doo. You had that annoying dog, the homeless bum, the ken and barbie, the smart butch lesbian who would work out that it was always the old man who owned the fairground who was the bad guy, but was wearing a mask the whole time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It was alright, though a real fingernails on the blackboard affair once they introduced the little nephew/junior dog.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

awec wrote: »
    Ah sure yous are getting better!

Was looking at tickets earlier for Connacht v Ulster next sat in Galway. Considering it.

But what about the beers? Or come to Galway and we'll have beers!
    Pembily wrote: »
    I dropped my sister into town and had a driver driving right behind me as I was doing the speed limit, then when I speed up outside the speed limit he is miles behind me :mad: learn to fooking drive...

I also want to go out now :(

Drive to Galway!

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Genuinely think I may die of boredom soon.

So bored I'm contemplating studying. On a holiday!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,803 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I dropped my sister into town and had a driver driving right behind me as I was doing the speed limit, then when I speed up outside the speed limit he is miles behind me :mad: learn to fooking drive...

You drove outside of the speed limit?!...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Panthro wrote: »

The town speed limit :p

The town speed limit :p

Umm hmmm!!! I believe ya...not!

There are speed cameras around the place so I drive within the speed limit!!

• Administrators Posts: 53,800 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Umm hmmm!!! I believe ya...not!

I'm sure you stay within the speed limit at all times :p

Panthro doesn't believe in speed limits :pac :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Hello :)

awkward new person wave :o

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

In from the pub. Quite merry and rather enjoying my tea and toast. Nothing better than drinking tea from a Thunderbirds mug. ;)

Daisies wrote: »
    I'm sure you stay within the speed limit at all times :p
    Hoh! But of course!
    Panthro doesn't believe in speed limits :pac :
    Reminds me of a certain "2Unlimited" tune..!
    Sar_Bear wrote: »

Welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

*tips hat*

Welcome to the mad house. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Welcome, pull up a chair, make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Welcome DaveNoCheese and Sar_Bear.

Morning all, happy Monday.

Morning all.Welcome to the nut house Dave and Sar.

Trying to motivate myself to get up and go for a jog

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Thanks, I'm here trying to motivate myself out of bed (without much success) :rolleyes: .... I love these lazy Saturdays :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Do it! I seem to be saying that to you a lot these days ;)

I went for a 2.2 mile jog this morning. Despite not having run for about 2 weeks and having ate quite a bit of junk this weekend, it still felt fantastic which is a bit boggling, but nevertheless.

DO IT! DO IT!

ok, all this get out and do stuff has made be decide to get off my ass and clean the house :D

G-Money wrote: »

DO IT! DO IT!

Ok Ok, I'm starving so gonna have breakfast first and then head off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Ooh, new people! Howiya Dave and Sar (and good morning everyone else!)

Think I nearly broke my finger trying to crack open an Easter egg just now :o

I could throw it at something maybe...or something at it....

I really should stop eating chocolate... It is helping me deal with my hair :D

Morning all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

G-Money wrote: »
    I went for a 2.2 mile jog this morning. Despite not having run for about 2 weeks and having ate quite a bit of junk this weekend, it still felt fantastic

oh how I hate running alone, I find it much easier if I'm say playing a game of basketball, I can run for hours then; though I did find myself out jogging in the Cruagh woods yesterday with a friend. I'll most definitely be doing that again, the constant incline is a real challenge on the legs but it felt great reaching the top of the trail. Pity the weather is a bit rubbish today, I'd of loved to get out an do something again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

The Cruagh is a lovely spot. I often go for long walks up there. The view is pretty damn good if you get to the top of that mountain.

Spotted a lizard up there last time. I didn't know Ireland had wild lizards.

I really should stop eating chocolate... It is helping me deal with my hair :D

Morning all :)
    So your hair is all big and blocky and square and you want your body to match. Is that it?

:pac: :pac:

So your hair is all big and blocky and square and you want your body to match. Is that it?

:pac: :pac:

Oh no you didn't!

Duck everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

18AD wrote: »
    The Cruagh is a lovely spot. I often go for long walks up there. The view is pretty damn good if you get to the top of that mountain.

Well we went as far up as we could see, took that wooden plank trail up the hill though I was kind of diappointed it just led up to an open field; I was hoping there'd be some kind of historic piece of architecure up there, yea I'm an architecture fan, when I didn't see anything I was half expecting to find an apartment planning application dated in the region of 2007 posted there :D

But yea it really was a great view, we took a few minutes to sit on the bench and admire it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement