Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being accused of "hacking"

Options
  • 25-02-2012 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭

Apart from the usual "noob" comments that you get on the American server (lol) the next line of abuse tends to be accusing someone of hacking. Is it just petulant juvenile comments which I'd assume?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Legitimate end user until proven otherwise

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just another symptom of morons who don't understand the games mechanics or its client/server model. You can safely dismiss them accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

Spear is correct here. It would be near impossible to hack WOT unless you could access the server with admin permissions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

You get it on the EU server too , even in high tier battles which really annoys me as they've played enough battles to know better .
    Although I do think that the devs do hack or change the server to suit them when they play :D least thats what i'd do if i were them :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Don't forget the accusations of using gold ammo in random battles because you know were to aim to do damage...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

i was accused of hacking a few days ago. i was the last tank left (IS4) and there was 4 or 5 them around me and they must have bounced 20 shots from the front and back between them before i died. of course i just replied noobs

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

good to know, I also got accused of it this week, me Tiger , he IS3 I think, I'd bounced a few shells of his turret then head on I just went for his lower front and killed him, had to laugh

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Advertisement