Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing the thread because the user who started it is banned??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There is a particular reason for this, I'm not going into this publically, suffice it to say that I agree with this particular thread closure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

That's it? :confused:

Yep, sorry mate. Some things have to be behind closed doors, not in public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I've PM's convert and she's going to reopen the thread, but rename it the ''Triumph Hurdle'' with a poll. I think that's fair.

Cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

The thread in question was closed for a specific reason, as Gordon stated.

However, it has since been re-opened (a little later than I would have liked, but the 'net crashed and has only come back in the last half hour) and mereged with a 'new' thread on the Triumph Hurdle, so this thread has probably run its course.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I'll close and mark as Resolved on that basis.

Thanks for letting us know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement