Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creditors control account

• 25-02-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi I can do all the adjustments except this one.
    Its the one involving the restocking charge.
    For 2010 it's:
    "Whelan had returned goods 840 to a supplier and entered this correctly in the books. A credit note arrived showing a deduction of 10% as a restocking charge. The total amount of this credit note was credited to the creditors account. No other entry was made in the books."

From reading this i assume what happened was 756 was credited to creditors account. Did anything happen to the control account?

And what was suppose to happen?
    I'm assuming that it should be debit 756 to creditors account and to control account.

Can someone help me with this please?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

Whelan had returned goods 840 to a supplier and entered this correctly in the books. thats what else happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 SuchGold

bump...

Advertisement