Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours Rubbish

Options
  • 25-02-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hi guys

Recently moved into a new house and my next door neighbour has about 5 or 6 black bin liners full outside their back door

They are not in bins or anything and are starting to smell, we can smell them when we are hanging out our clothes

I dont want rats around my house or garden and I certainly dont want a smell either

What can we do? What rights do we have?

There are also more black bin liners full in the alley way to the back of the house, I have no proof that it was the same people but again I want rid of them

Any advice?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cludo

We had this problem in our last rental.

We called our town council, and were put through to their environment section.

They took it very seriously and had the litter warden up the same day. He called in to the the tenant every few days for a few weeks to make sure he was putting out the rubbish, and we were to ring back if we had any issues.

Advertisement