Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well, how did we all do in the Mocks??

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Indigoat

I got about 390 alltogether, which is enough for the course I want to do, but I'm hoping to get 500 in the real thing. Big step up I know, but I can do it.

I got;

English (H)- 72% I was absolutly disgusted with this as it's my best subject and I usually get A1's. However when I looked through the paper with my teacher I saw that I'd made loads of stupid mistakes that I'll be sure to avoid in the real thing.

Maths (0)- 47% I was quite happy with this as I was sure I'd failed. I've been neglecting maths all year which I can't afford to do because I'm dire, but I'm getting grinds and studying a lot now so I'm hoping this will improve.

Irish (0)- 56% I completly bluffed this one. I should probably work harder at it, but it's so much work and the maximum I can get is 60 points. I think I'm going to work harder at Maths in the hopes of bringing it up to and A/B and just aim for a pass in Irish.

French (H)- 72% My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw this grade. I was barely hitting the 30% mark at the start of fifth year, but I've worked so hard for this subject. My teacher is also amazing. I'd be delighted with a high B or an A (I can dream) on the real thing.

Art (H)- 75% I was happy enough with this, although my life drawing brought me down. Aiming for an A2 in June.

Biology (H)- 51% Another subject I completly neglected. Ploughing through the book and the exam papers now in the hopes of getting an A.

History (H)- 76% Was pretty happy with this, again I'm aiming higher in June.

Not too bad I suppose. At least I didn't fail anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Izymunz

finality wrote: »
    So I got a B2 in Irish. Meh, I'd be very happy with that in the real thing. So that's 570... no use to me, applying to ucas and I need 5 As, the offer scares me a little bit, I really want to go to Edinburgh but... 5 As? :( So much pressure.

jeez, you will surely get it. Do not worry about it!!
    :)
    By the way.... are you interested in medicine?

Advertisement