Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

board repair in limerick area

Options
  • 25-02-2012 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, I dinged my board and it's a bit big for me to do with a diy repair kit. Does anyone know how to get in touch with the new shaper featured in one of the free papers, possibly The Post? The article would have been before x-mas.
    Thanks,
    Pat.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

aorsurfboards.com
    He's in farren fore in Kerry but the works second to none.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 patrickanthony

Wicked, I'll try those suggestions, thanks lads.

Let us no how you get on. before and after pic and a price would be cool. interesting to see as I've never got a board fixed professionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

Let us no how you get on. before and after pic and a price would be cool. interesting to see as I've never got a board fixed professionally.

I'm near mallow/ Kanturk
    1 hour from limerick
    What type of board is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

I've always use Glide to fix me boards, repairs are second to none:D

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭glide

rodento wrote: »
    I've always use Glide to fix me boards, repairs are second to none:D

And rodent doesn't do simple dings they usually look like the boards came off the roof of the car!! ;o)

Its (she?) an 8' thruster shaped by mervyn beard for someone else yonks ago. Theres a nice ding mid way along the right rail, with a small hairline crack extending to the stringer. Its well dried out by now but i'm still trying to figue out how it got there in the first place!!

I'll try and do the pics thing , but cant promise as i'm still getting the hang of driving comps.

Its (she?) an 8' thruster shaped by mervyn beard for someone else yonks ago. Theres a nice ding mid way along the right rail, with a small hairline crack extending to the stringer. Its well dried out by now but i'm still trying to figue out how it got there in the first place!!

Ouch, nothing worse then a crack.

• Advertisement
Advertisement