Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upc problem

• 25-02-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

ive been havin some problems with my upc first of all i have 100mb but when i use it over wireless im getting about 16mb so i switched to the wired and now it wont even find a network has anybody got any ideas why this happening, does anybody know the correct settings i need to put into my pc & finally i tried to set up a upc email adress like the manual said but since im on vista it doesnt support outlook express any ideas ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

In Vista I believe Windows Mail superseded Outlook Express.

Your Ethernet adapter should be set to automatically get it's IP and you should turn off your wireless other wise you will have two different IP addresses for the same machine in the same sub-net.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PAT BUTCHER

thanks for the response

Advertisement