Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fpl Gw27 transfers

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Went a bit mad last night and dropped RVP!! Miles behind in money league so had to do something, bought in Pogrebnyak and made him captain!!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yup, funny how opinions and FF work. I've slated long Pog since his move to Stuttgart from Zenit and thought he'd be a flop with Fulham too.. but here I'am bringing him into my team. He's looked excellent so far, ans his finishes for his 2 goals were very good. Hoping with the next few fixtures Fulham have himself along with Dempsey can do some damage. Think I'm gonna regret not bringing in Schwarzer though as my 2nd keeper (Lindegaard is just that still, Vorm aside).

Brought in McClean too. Finally. It'll be interesting to see if Sunderland's honeymoon period is well and truly over. I had a feeling it would be after the Arsenal loss in the league tbf. Sess has gone all quite recently too. So the money made was handy. Hopefully McClean keeps doing what he's been doing this season now.

Both were free transfers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

zerks wrote: »
    Downing will go back to his usual form this weekend,he's the only winger that spent 90 minutes running the wrong way I've ever seen.Somebody even posted up the opta stats to prove it.To think I had him in my team at the start of the season:eek:

Well manual-man.I was proved right about Downing today.Liverpool players seem to be FF poison.Van Persie has scored more than the whole Liverpool team this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Downing will go back to his usual form this weekend,he's the only winger that spent 90 minutes running the wrong way I've ever seen.Somebody even posted up the opta stats to prove it.To think I had him in my team at the start of the season:eek:

Well manual-man.I was proved right about Downing today.Liverpool players seem to be FF poison.Van Persie has scored more than the whole Liverpool team this season.

VP always delivers. L'pool will start banging in the goals soon, they were very unlucky today, theyve hit the woodwork 21(!) times this season, and Sczesny was on fire. Some poor team is gonna get a drubbing from Liverpool very soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

manual_man wrote: »
    VP always delivers. L'pool will start banging in the goals soon, they were very unlucky today, theyve hit the woodwork 21(!) times this season, and Sczesny was on fire. Some poor team is gonna get a drubbing from Liverpool very soon

Next year:pac:

Did you hear about the fighting in the dressing room after the game,foreign players turning on Kenny,all is not well.Only pool player I have is Enrique,he's been in my team since day one but could be heading for the door too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Weetabix wrote: »
    Went a bit mad last night and dropped RVP!! Miles behind in money league so had to do something, bought in Pogrebnyak and made him captain!!

Was regretting this at lunchtime yesterday but worked out well and should make alot of ground in all my leagues tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

manual_man wrote: »

Next year:pac:

Did you hear about the fighting in the dressing room after the game,foreign players turning on Kenny,all is not well.Only pool player I have is Enrique,he's been in my team since day one but could be heading for the door too.

I'd say they were just rumours. Liverpool actually played fantastically well. It was just an out-of-match-practice Carragher and the brilliance of RVP that cost us. I fancy Liverpool to bounce back. Although 4th place will be very hard. I still have faith though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

Weetabix wrote: »
    Was regretting this at lunchtime yesterday but worked out well and should make alot of ground in all my leagues tonight!

I have gone the total opposite and have gone down.****ING DEMBA BA AND SESSENGON AAAAHHGGGG!!. sold Ba and yaya today and got Dempsey and Pog in.lets hope they continue their good form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

I think people bringing in Dempsey and Pog is slight overkill

Putting a lot of eggs in one basket right there

This is still a team that's generally poison away from home

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement