Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike stolen, washington street

Options
  • 25-02-2012 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭

Hi all, bike was taken last night around 03:30 from inside my apartment complex, lock was broken off and bike was taken by three males.

It looks like this: 1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263365a3374f25b90de70224939ba052a0e0f.jpg

I'm going to f*cking turn them upside down if I catch them :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dermighty wrote: »
    Hi all, bike was taken last night around 03:30 from inside my apartment complex, lock was broken off and bike was taken by three males.

It looks like this: 1fc1c1c2db5852e08ffc380475e263365a3374f25b90de70224939ba052a0e0f.jpg

I'm going to f*cking turn them upside down if I catch them :)

sorry to hear that,how do you it was 3 males?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

Fcuking annoying the fact is it was premeditated, they had the fcuking tools to do it with them, cnuts, Ill keep an eye out for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

sorry to hear that

you may also want to post here too
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056226324
    it probably gets more views from interested parties
    hope you get it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

We have cctv, shows the three of them coming in and taking it.

I work at night and I went in my front door at 3:15 and they took it at 3:35! What are the odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Given the short time frame they might have seen you on it.

Long shot but hopefully you get it back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Given the short time frame they might have seen you on it.

Long shot but hopefully you get it back.

I wasn't cycling it from work, guess they just saw it some other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Ronan cork

I had my bike stolen before Xmas from inside my apt building, same thing, 2 lads buzzed numbers till someone let them in and went straight for the room with hacksaw in hand. Expensive bike too! Little bstrds...I filed a report with the guards who kept a pic on file but they said its most probably out of the city already as this is organised. A month or so later my neighbour found his motorbike grade lock sawn 3/4 of the way through...I work at night too and check the bike room in the hope of catching them at it...one of these days...
    I know it's not much help to you but I wanted to let people know that it isn't an isolated incident

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Bunch of nasty asses...I hope you find it..You shoud copy the cctv and post it up see if anyone knows them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Milly33 wrote: »
    You shoud copy the cctv and post it up see if anyone knows them

please don't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

My bud had his bike stolen last week from outside his place in Donnybrook, he was so gutted, doesn't have a car so he really needs it too. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what s bunch of scumbags :mad: I hope you get it back

Advertisement