Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tomb raider anniversary players out there?

Options
  • 25-02-2012 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

does anyone still play lara croft tomb raider anniversary? I still play it on my psp.my favourite level is the last level.my favourite costume is either ''classic'' or ''camouflage''. it is one of my favourite tomb raider alongside tomb raider III and lara croft tomb raider angel of darkness!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

HAven't played Anniversary, but I did replay the original PS1 version last year. I thought it held up quite well actually!

Graphically it's very dated, but the controls are quite good for an early PS game. I really enjoyed it anyway. Would love to replay TR II, it was my favourite by far. But I never played past the 3rd one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Anniversary is a fantastic update, well worth playing.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

coreyl145 wrote: »
    it is one of my favourite tomb raider alongside angel of darkness!

Get out :P

I didn't really get into Anniversary, but Underworld was bleeedin dedly!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Andy!! wrote: »
    Get out :P

I didn't really get into Anniversary, but Underworld was bleeedin dedly!:pac:

That's something I was curious about actually. As someone who enjoyed the old games, are the newer ones like Legend and Underworld good? How do they compare to the old: more guns/puzzles etc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well the old games have aged very badly. The later games might not best the likes of uncharted but for the price they go for now they are solid entertainment and well worth trying out. Just don't go expecting to be blown away. They won't have the same impact on you as the older games but they are a lot better than them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 coreyl145

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    That's something I was curious about actually. As someone who enjoyed the old games, are the newer ones like Legend and Underworld good? How do they compare to the old: more guns/puzzles etc

more weapons,yes
    but still contain many puzzles especially tr:underworld

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Possibly me favourite Lara game. I've played through it a ton of times, and would happily do so again.

Advertisement