Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Dry Suit advice

• 25-02-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I got some great advice on this forum a couple of years ago when my son (after taking some sailing camps with INSS) decided he wanted to commit to sailing.

He's now aged 11 and needs "proper sailing waterproofs" which I understand means a junior dry suit and boots. I have no knowledge or experience of sailing whatsoever and as he's still only 11 I need a bit of guidance please as to what exactly I should be getting him.

Links to products, on line shops, local shops etc would be much appreciated. Given he'll be growing at a pace of knots I'm also happy to buy 2nd hand. I'm looking for the right gear but I also want the best value for money possible. Who doesn't :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

Ben

Comments

Advertisement