Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring save games

Options
  • 26-02-2012 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭

Ok so I've got 2 xbox's, 1 at home and the other at college and both have different types of hard drives, I'm wanting to know whats the easiest way for me to get save games off my home xbox and put them onto my xbox that I have at college with me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Are both Xboxes connected to the internet and do you have Gold membership? If so you could go the Cloud storage route and upload your save to the Cloud and play from that on both console with your progression being saved online each time. If not you could buy a cheap USB drive and format it to the xbox 360 format and just move your save file to it so you can physically bring it with you.

Advertisement