Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

price for a new hardi sprayer

• 26-02-2012 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

my old hardi sparayer has had its day. Has anyone purchased a new hardi sprayer lately. Can you tell me the price? im looking at possibly the 300 or 400 litre sparayer. Anyone any idea of the price to buy new.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

I would say to buy second hand as the arable guys tend to change sprayer when their acreage is increased and not when the sprayer life is over. I myself must upgrade from my current 12m which is in good condition to something bigger in the next year or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Atilathehun

Got a 300 litre Jarmet, from Whites Portadown, last week.€1090 delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭limo_100

Got a 300 litre Jarmet, from Whites Portadown, last week.€1090 delivered.

do you know the price of a 600l galvanised one up there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Atilathehun

limo_100 wrote: »
    do you know the price of a 600l galvanised one up there??

No, don't know about the 600 litre.300 litre version I got, is galvanized.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

i bought anew hardi sprayer last year.400 litre with 8metre booms,cost €2375 inc vat.like urself had aold one which was older than meself,traded it in and got €425 for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭Farmer Pudsey

my old hardi sparayer has had its day. Has anyone purchased a new hardi sprayer lately. Can you tell me the price? im looking at possibly the 300 or 400 litre sparayer. Anyone any idea of the price to buy new.

If you are only useing it for a bit of spraying the jarmet is grand get one with a galvanised boom and a selffil pump there are two suppliers in the north Whytes of Portadown and McCords I have one for about 5 years very basic but grand I paid more than they are now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭49801

what tractor you putting it on?
    go for 12m booms if there is a possiblity of a couple of acres of cerals.
    unigreens seem well made if you really want new but you are really going to have to dig deep. http://atkins.ie/farmmachinery/product_info.php?cPath=62_137&products_id=3093
    i picked up a 2nd hand hardi, 800l, 12m for 2.4k with hyd up/down a couple of years ago and i prob paid too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭BalingMad

Ive a spotless Hardi 400l with 10m boom. I would nearly sell it. Doesnt get used at all as for use its too small for big fields away from farm. Lovely sprayer though. It sprays the small fields for us sometimes.
    Anyway this link gives you all the list prices, http://www.iam.ie/

Advertisement