Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account hacked!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

i have it sorted thanks very much.

i made a huge mistake dont know what i was thinking. nothing has happened since anyway as far as i know so hope iv kept who ever it was out!

Lucky i dont buy microsoft points then id be really peed of!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

why's everyone getting defensive for her?? how can anyone expect someone to be helpful to somebody who gives out information just to get free fake coins which if it's like madden you can get just by being good at the game.

The best way to keep that stuff private is for you to stay offline, i never have sympathy for any of the mugs who get caught by this stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Arawn wrote: »
    why's everyone getting defensive for her?? how can anyone expect someone to be helpful to somebody who gives out information just to get free fake coins which if it's like madden you can get just by being good at the game.

The best way to keep that stuff private is for you to stay offline, i never have sympathy for any of the mugs who get caught by this stuff

The OP made a mistake, like everyone will at some stage, & came on here to ask for help. She got help too, because luckily for her there were mature people around to help her.

Advertisement