Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Premier League Gameweek 27 Captain Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

Yakubu home to Aston Villa
    don't wanna gloat :)

o captain, my captain!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Ballotelli home to Bolton
    So I had Silva Captained and Aguero Vice-captained. if neither play, who is the next to get the captains armband ?

Blatter wrote: »
    Not too bad now, I must say :D

Yep! Egg on my face or wha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Yakubu home to Aston Villa
    Yep! Egg on my face or wha!

It happens to the best of us from time to time :p

So I had Silva Captained and Aguero Vice-captained. if neither play, who is the next to get the captains armband ?

nevermind, I found it meself
    Selecting a Captain and a Vice-Captain

From your starting 11 you nominate a captain and a vice-captain. Your captain's score will be doubled.

If your captain plays 0 minutes in the Gameweek, the captain will be changed to the vice-captain.

If both captain and vice-captain play 0 minutes in a Gameweek, then no player's score will be doubled.

What a mess up that was! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Bale home to ManUtd
    carlcon wrote: »
    This is how I feel every single week about Aguero. I was generally not that worried, because I figured Balotelli & Dzeko would be the ones to suffer, bit Aguero.... but now with Tevez playing in the reserves again, that might be about to change.

Aguero has done decently since I brought him in with the WC, but I think he has to go after the Bolton game.

Who are you thinking of getting in, I know your not suarez's biggest fan but he could be a good shout for the double game week.I think Ba has lost his thunder due to Cisse coming in, Odemwinge perhaps, Adebayour and Saha are options too

Bale home to ManUtd

LOL No one

Bale home to ManUtd
    Is anyone considering leaving the captancy on RVP Indefinitely until he perhaps gets injured, im strongly considering doing this

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Silva home to Bolton
    Sigurdsson goal. CS gone for Al Habsi. D'oh

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Silva home to Bolton
    manual_man wrote: »
    Sigurdsson goal. CS gone for Al Habsi. D'oh

2 goals for Sigurdsson,get in there.

Mancini more or less said before the game "ah sure,it's only Bolton",that was his reason for resting Silva & Aguero.If they couldn't beat the worst team in the league without them,there would be something wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

roryc wrote: »
    Go on then, who captained RVP?

Yeah I kept the captaincy on him as per my previous post. About the only thing that went right for me. There is a serious risk that i'll only be able to field 8:eek: players including enrique to come off the bench with 1

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Thinking Pogrebnyak as a major differential :p
    :D:D:D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Captained Dempsey in the end happy days :D:D Done nicely this week, should be up to 3rd or even 2nd in my league now!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement