Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates for men

Options
  • 26-02-2012 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I am looking to join a pilates class because my chiropractor said it would be very good for the imbalance issues I have, is there any classes in waterford that guys go to aswell?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

A mate of mine goes to a class up by the nct test centre. I think it's on Monday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

longshanks wrote: »
    A mate of mine goes to a class up by the nct test centre. I think it's on Monday evening

I'd say that's Alphazone in the Cleaboy Business park, give them a call I think they do private lessons as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Try this, she does men only classes too

LeonorRivallo FitnessClasses

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Another vote for Leonors classes. She's a brilliant instructor. She teaches men only classes on Wednesday in splashworld afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I was in Leonors class about a year and a half ago, would recommend her too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭floyd333

This is the place up by the NCT Centre:

http://www.sunnysouthpilates.com/

I called a while ago about men only classes and the lady said she was trying to get numbers.

It might be worth getting back to her. I heard she is an amazing instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭stephen1968

sorry but dont want to sound thick but maybe i am but what is pilates all about never heard of it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 podod

I'd say that's Alphazone in the Cleaboy Business park, give them a call I think they do private lessons as well!

Yeah I'd go with apphazone, great at what they do!!

Advertisement