Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boxing club Tipp town?

Options
  • 26-02-2012 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of the boxing club in Tipp Town and if there is what have they got if any for a ten year old who is interested in taking it up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭jimmydkid

I dont know about a boxing club but there is a kickboxing club down in the knockanrawly/pearce park area

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

jimmydkid wrote: »
    I dont know about a boxing club but there is a kickboxing club down in the knockanrawly/pearce park area
    Thanks Jimmy but its boxing training specifically that i am after.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭kagni

As far as I know the Tipp Boxing club is in the process of being reformed - there was some fundraising done since the New Year but I don't know if it has got off the ground yet.
    You could try contacting "Tipperary Regional Youth Services" as they had some invlovement and might know more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

kagni wrote: »
    As far as I know the Tipp Boxing club is in the process of being reformed - there was some fundraising done since the New Year but I don't know if it has got off the ground yet.
    You could try contacting "Tipperary Regional Youth Services" as they had some invlovement and might know more.
    Will do,thanks Kagni

Advertisement