Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia or College

Options
  • 26-02-2012 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi guys ,

I'm looking for an outsiders opinion on this matter I understand that at the end of the day its up to myself but it would be nice to get some feedback from people who may of been in this position before or people with a bit of knowledge

I'm 21 I have never completely a 3rd level college course before and I have applied to go in Sep but I have a high amount of friend that have moved to Austrailia and I want to know which would be the wiser option ... Stay and complete college or leave and go to Australia for a year or two ?

What do you guys think :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

Stay and complete college. Australia will still be there when you are qualified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Do College...If you like/Love Aus a college degree might help you stay

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

If you come to Aus, get a 2nd WHV then hit college so have options later.

But Aus will always be here and if you want to stay long term, college would be very useful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

College, college college!

I stuck with college and waited. Now out in Oz on a 4 year sponsorship. If you're doing any sort of engineering/mining degree you'll have Alot of options out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Topper7

Finish college, get the bit of paper and take it from there. Other friends will be heading for brighter shores whenever your finished and your friends may even be still out there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement