Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physchem experiments

• 26-02-2012 12:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

I know there are 20 odd mandatory experiments for the individual physics and chemistry courses and that your lab book can be inspected by the department but does this rule apply to the combined physchem course? The physchem syllabus on education.ie doesn't specify mandatory experiments in the same way as for the individual physics and chemistry courses.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

I do Phys/Chem and I've heard nothing about lab books or experiments being checked, so I'm certain they aren't. I'm doing the course in one year so I'm leaving out a lot of the experiments. My teacher never mentioned needing to do them and he definitely wouldn't miss something like that!

Advertisement