Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Townsend St arrests last night

Options
  • 26-02-2012 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what happened last night by Neds pub in Townsend St?.
    I was walking home around 12:30 when I saw 3 unmarked Gardai cars, a Paddy wagon, a fire engine and an ambulance. I know a few arrests were made and one of the arrested said nothing happened its all on camera.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

Anybody know?. The reason I ask is that the Fire engine only had to drive 50 metres from the Fire Station and was never used. This will incur a call out charge which will have to be paid by somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 casper69

Just a point of order, the Fire Engine was sent as EMS (Emergency Medical Service) back up, as all DFB members are Fire Fighter and Paramedics.

No call out charge will be applied to this or any other EMS assist.

I suggest you check Dublin City Council web page for a list of the new Fire Brigade charges.

I do know what happened, but there more than likely will be criminal charges going to arise from the incident so I don't think a public forum would be the place to discuss it.

Advertisement