Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer in Surfer's Paradise (Gold Coast)

Options
  • 26-02-2012 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in joining a soccer team in surfers (can go anywhere in gold coast but would prefer surfers) and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with soccer teams in the area. I'm not looking to play at a very high level (I played at the lowest level in ireland so something similar) just something to give me a run around and that I can enjoy but still competitive. Any input would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

I haven't seen or heard of anyone playing soccer near me or the surroundings,guess it' not all that appealing over here,i will ask in work and around see if i could get some info on where it happens ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stephenmario

Thanks a lot, I'm pretty sure there is a big soccer scene in surfers more so than other places. Google brings up about 5-6 soccer teams but its difficult to know what level they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Was going to say give Gold Coast United a shout as they always need players but maybe not so much now :pac:

Advertisement