Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapers meetup

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

last bus out of waterford is around 8pm w/ jjkavanagh.. although I guess if we all get pissed and end up in a nightclub I could get the 3am bus eireann back

afternoon sounds decent enough though although it'd have to be june/ early july for me I think.. ill be hardcore cramming in august for the exams i failed last week and I have a wedding and stag party and **** some time around july/august too so I'll be saving

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

End of June would be good for me.

So, the question i'm asking is, who would travel to Waterford one afternoon for an event like this?

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby

Please add your name to the list and if we get a good few, I'll get making the arrangements! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

If its after the 27th of June Ill be there with some juice!

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby
    3.Wingnut32

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby
    3.Wingnut32
    4.stevenmu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Think end of June is looking a bit dodgy for me, so won't committ 100% at this stage, but will do my best to get there. Will bring a few goodies!

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

A mini me is due around then so I guess I'll miss this one, hopefully it will go well and I'll make the next one.

I'll wait until the list grows a bit before i contact vendors or the venue infact...don't wanna get peoples hopes up before finding out no one will turn up! ::D

lets just keep bumping the thread every day anyway, there's a few people who probably don't come around here very often who expressed interest the last time we talked about it
    looking at you Noreen1!

and Elevelyn :D and a lot of people actually have two people..i think septbaby09's partner is also a vaper! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

i would be a 2 as well :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Yep there's 2 of us but himself might be working depending on what day we have it

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I'll try my best to get down it will depend on dates, funds etc as its a 3 hour+ drive from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

Won't be able to make this one but will try for the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby
    3.Wingnut32
    4.stevenmu
    5.Tommy2bad.
    As long as it's not the same date as Otis Gibbs (google him :) ) is playing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby
    3.Wingnut32
    4.stevenmu
    5.Tommy2bad
    6.StealthIrl

Aslong as its a sat or Sunday I'm 85% in anywhere in the country :)

Will bring a good few juices aswell for others to try

ok so.. I can't actually go if its the last weekend in june, stag party to go to..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'm definitely game for this, providing nothing unexpected turns up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'm definitely game for this, providing nothing unexpected turns up :pac:

Same here!

right I can still make a meet at the end of june, not going to the stag party.. that ****'s expensive

• Advertisement

Okay, if everyone could keep adding their name to the list over the weekend, and early next week i'll call the venue and organise a date! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

If i got time that weekend i would call in too, waterford aint too far from cork anyway.
    I like the idea of getting a vaper thing rolling here in ireland and to educate people
    about it aswell as to fight back the war on (mis)information etc and to meet likeminded people.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

eeloe wrote: »
    Okay, if everyone could keep adding their name to the list over the weekend, and early next week i'll call the venue and organise a date! :)

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby
    3.Wingnut32
    4.stevenmu
    5.Tommy2bad
    6.StealthIrl
    7.CJKeane

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

1.Eeloe
    2.Sir Digby
    3.Wingnut32
    4.stevenmu
    5.Tommy2bad
    6.StealthIrl
    7.CJKeane
    8.Stefan_Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Well if im going it will be Leixlip-Nass-Carlow-Kilkenny and i have no prob giveing anyone a lift if there not to far off that route.

Would a Sunday suit everyone the best?

Say from 2pm-6pm, couple of cups of coffee, something to eat, bit of a vape and a natter?

Over the summer Saturdays for me is a no go...and the venue would be opening especially on a Sunday for the event, so we'd have a free run of the place.

thhey're going to open specially for six people?

we'll i'm hoping about 10-15... :D

oh yeah I forgot about the +1's

if I still have some of this cigarillos naturales I'll bring it down to the meetup. I'm going to be vaping it very sparingly I think so 50ml oughta last me until the end of june. hell of a juice.

• Advertisement

figured id throw this in here

eeloe, HC have pink coloured ego twists :)

Advertisement