Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vapers meetup

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Spotted, and ordered! ;)

just to add, it's for my sister...not me! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Quantumshell

Hi Sir Digby..

I hope all going well for you.
    I live in Carlow and I am shocked to find out that there is a threat to vaping E Juice.
    What is the world coming to. I know this thread is from 2012 and now it is 2013, so I have arrived late. I feel I must meet other like minded regarding this subject and do my bit to stand up against the nutters who want to control or ban vaping.

They will have to pry my Genesis from my dying hands. I will give up vaping nicotine when and if I choose to do so. In the beginning I experimented with the last handfull of my favorite tobacco Samson and made my own E Juice... not exactly Vanilla De Kang but it works...

Regards Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Another Carlow native here ;) now living in Meath.

I kicked the dirty habit in January, and was also shocked to find there was loads of forums out there on vaping. Strange I never even heard of 'vaping' before this year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i've seen a couple of people using cigalikes around carlow, havent spotted anyone walking around with a genesis yet though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Was visiting someone in hospital yesterday and their were 3 people using egos with visions. 1 patient and 2 visitors. Didn't bring my stuff in with me or their would have been 4.
    Come to think of it, I don't see the cigalikes anymore, it's all egos now. Must be a Kilkenny thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

i've seen a couple of people using cigalikes around carlow, havent spotted anyone walking around with a genesis yet though :)

You havnt spotted me yet then :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i'll be honest, I rarely go outside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I got stopped in Ikea the other day. Fella with a 650mah ego + vision and he nearly passed out when he saw my provari + agr set up. His English wasn't great and his missus didn't really know what we were talking about so it took a while but in the end they went off with the link to ESI and I showed him the Vamo and explained how long the batteries last.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

sept09baby wrote: »
    His English wasn't great and his missus didn't really know what we were talking about...

"No love, it's not what you're thinking... it's an electronic cigarette... really..."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

The amount of people I am meeting around Carlow at the moment using various products is amazing. The amount of conversations I have had about vaping and everyone knows someone that is using one. It is pretty cool.

Some of they have Ego-Twist type products, some the 3 for €8 e-cigs, all different ones.

Do you we needs to set up a new meet-up thread???? Oh and I am 7 weeks off the cigarettes tomorrow, so I am damn impressed with myself :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

tommy2bad wrote: »
    http://www.world-vaping-day.com/
    Twould be nice to put faces to avatars.

I'm black. That's all you need to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

grindle wrote: »
    How about Cahrrrrk, the centre of the world, like?

Yah boi, yah!
    if you leave it until around august I'll have moved back into carlow then and we could just have it in my tiny little 1 bed apartment :)

plus I have a 42 inch tv so we could watch movies and ****

hahahahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

csi vegas wrote: »
    I'm black. That's all you need to know.

So we just call you black then, hiya black, how are things black, how is the vaping going black.... And honest nothing racist there:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    So we just call you black then, hiya black, how are things black, how is the vaping going black.... And honest nothing racist there:eek:

Its grand we can be white 1,2,3 ect sure we all look the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Set up two of my friends during the week and my sister today,, actually feel quite proud,to get them them of the filthy,dirty, smelly(words can't describe how much I hate cigarettes)anyway,,vaping now about 2 months,and feling the benefits of not smoking:-) :-) :-) got lots of e-gos online from china,,selling them to my friends for little money....... BTW .. www.electronic-cigarette.ie ,,,will not be beaten on price and quality for e-juice,, I recommend them whole heartidly (through trial and error) oh and free shipping in Ireland, I know you will save them in your favourites :-) anyway a "meet" sounds good.

Advertisement