Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cleaning concrete

• 26-02-2012 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭

What would clean greenish mold off concrete? Bleach is harmful to the grass where the water will be running and brushed into

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Power washer.
    Cheap, easy and fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭berrypendel

stoneill wrote: »
    Power washer.
    Cheap, easy and fun.
    will it remove that greenish mold with the cold water?This one for example will not have hot water will it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 norris

hot or cold i dont think it matters with cleaning off mold. its the power that is doing the cleaning. If its a big area i would think about hiring out one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Chloras.
    It's available from Co-ops or Farmer Supplies.
    Brush it on, walls/paths etc, leave it a few minutes and rinse it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 zara flower

i got a lend of a honda generator powered power washer yesterday. it wash mold sludge algae and moss off with easw, will never try attack the paths with a yard brush again. an we used cold water. :) arms in bits today though lol

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

I think Boards needs its own cleaning forum, click here if you think so too :)

Advertisement