Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for UK shotgun cert.

Options
  • 26-02-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Some tips needed!

I am based in the UK but return back to Ireland at least twice a month and still have my guns in Ireland and gun club membership, there is always someone in the house so security is fine, I want to apply for a UK shotgun cert. and was wondering would the UK police contact the Gardai which could in turn create problems for me as I'm not a full time resident.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

Some tips needed!

I am based in the UK but return back to Ireland at least twice a month and still have my guns in Ireland and gun club membership, there is always someone in the house so security is fine, I want to apply for a UK shotgun cert. and was wondering would the UK police contact the Gardai which could in turn create problems for me as I'm not a full time resident.
    Could or would an European licence work for you? Just make the application when your back in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

Looks like you'll have to enjoy your firearms when your back home in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭yog1

Some tips needed!

where are you a full time resident, would a visitor pass not do,

Advertisement