Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best price on iPod Touch 32gb 4th Gen?

• 26-02-2012 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

Have promised my nephew an iPod Touch for a while now, have ruled out the 8gb version for obvious storage issues so Im going to get a 32gb,is there anyplace doing decent deals or bundles on the 32gb? HMV or anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Gadget.Repair

barryd09 wrote: »
    Have promised my nephew an iPod Touch for a while now, have ruled out the 8gb version for obvious storage issues so Im going to get a 32gb,is there anyplace doing decent deals or bundles on the 32gb? HMV or anyone?

Prob cheapest place is ebay or apple as there isnt much mark up on the product

A bit of advice get him a good case, the amount of parents in my shop with broken screens days after they buy is unreal, one that covers the front maybe a leather flip one and a screen protector

Hope this is of help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Cheers for the reply!

€304 from apple,bit steep but im pretty sure ive seen them cheaper for the 32gb in HMV or someplace. Wouldnt buy an 8gb for him,its such a tiny memory esp when he'll be downloading games in particular.

Ive seen them on ebay alright but including delivery they are still close to €280-€290.
    Dont expect to find one any cheaper than that but its worth asking here before buying i suppose.

Good call on the cover by the way,hes a careful kid but accidents DO happen.

Advertisement