Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese in Castlepollard

Options
  • 26-02-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if chinese takeaway in Castlepollard is nice??

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

'Good Food' is absolute lovely. Its takeaway only. A few frineds of mine from dublin come down just for it. A friend who lived in New York says the food is better than in Chinatown. Reasonable also 9.5/10

'Mingo' i have had a meal in in 2 or 3 times. Food is real good also and well priced. Would use it more often only i seem to be in the run all the time 9/10

• Registered Users Posts: 16 zara flower

good food is my fav, they do a nice dinner box which is good value 2 ribs a small sauce small rice 2 wontons 2 spring rolls and 3 chicken balls less than 8 euro. can get chips or fried rice either. nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ilovetalking

Great, I'm definitely going to try it so!! Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 BubblegumBitch

I would defintily reccomend Mingo! Staff are lovely, food is outstanding and fairly cheap!

Advertisement