Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MW3 - Not unlocking titles

• 26-02-2012 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

I haven't unlocked the black title (2500 kills) for the MP7 or ACR and i've gone past 2500 kills with them. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

nope I've gotten mine for the mp7 haven't gotten it with anything else, close enough to it with a few guns tho, might try an max them out,.. But I've gotten every title that I was supposed to get..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Im only basing it on my elite profile and i know they can be very inaccurate with stats from what i've seen. But i've 600 and 200 more kills than i needed and havent got them yet. I dunno, nothing i can do, was hoping it was a widespread problem and not just me so it could get fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

check it in the challenges in the barracks on the actual game menu, check assault rifles and smgs, it should tell ya how many kills that ya have with each gun.. I dont use too much of the elite so I haven't a clue mate..

Advertisement