Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T-Shirt Printing

• 26-02-2012 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,955 ✭✭✭

Firstly, I apologise as I imagine this topic has been done to death here before but I have specific enough requirements.

I'm hoping to get a T-shirt done up as a one off and I have tried quite a few places and the quality on all of them has been very poor to say the least.

I'm wondering if anywhere will do a screen print for just one shirt, most places seem to have a minimum order quantity of 25 or more to get this process as I believe it costs to get the screens made up. I'd be willing to pay a premium though for just a one off.

Does anyone know somewhere suitable for this? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 poiuytsam

I assume you tried the T shirts shop in steven green , I think i depends on how difficult your print is , we dealt with a company in the dunlaoighaire centre centre years ago called image ? dont know if they still there

Advertisement