Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panda Service Failure - Brown Bin - Skerries

Options
  • 26-02-2012 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭

Has anyone else in Skerries who was due to have a brown bin collected on Friday 24 February experienced a service failure? We eventually had to haul our brown bin back in late on Friday night, having not had the scheduled collection. Green bin lifts have been working ok. Black bin not due out for another while.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

Im in Rush but since the new year my collections have been a disaster.
    Used to be thusdays for all bins, green and brown alternative weeks.

Have rang them loads of times re non collection and asking for a collection calender.
    Was told I should not have a brown bin, then they were not sure when /if it would be collected.
    Green bins have moved to friday and black bins to tuesday I only fould this out because I rang. And re the brown bin just leave it out with your green and brown to see when its collected was the official reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭SuperStarHoney

I'm in Rush and just been with Panda since Fingal stopped. All the bins in my area of Rush are collected on a Friday morning as per the timetable I received. It was brown collection last week and is green/black this week if that's any help..........

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭dubsontour

I'm in Rush also and my bins are collected every Friday. Was a bit if a mess at the beginning but they seem to have it sorted now.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Thanks to all - we phoned them yesterday and they said put it out, and it was collected at 0720 this a.m. [Maybe their PR people are reading boards.ie!]

Advertisement