Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

12 Bore Shotguns

• 26-02-2012 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

I am posting this for a friend who is terminally ill and is in the process of liquidating his gun collection.
    The guns have being restored, some re-stocked, colour case by the bone charcoal method, steel barrels properly blacked, Damascus barrels are browned or black and white, checkering refreshed or re-cut as needed.
    Tony likes to use the old techniques that go back 150 years or more to bring life back into old guns.

The guns are in England.

Please contact Tony direct by email at .... tony(at)gameshadow.com

Double Barrel
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've decided to sell most of my guns. Other than 4-5 which will stay in my family. Even the recent Purdey I've had restocked is in the list (because I will most leave my new bar-in-wood project to Will my son).

I am open to any offers. I've put my prices but as I say, given the expediency issue I'd be happy to talk.
    I still have one or two projects going on and although I feel each day is a little tougher I will fight and fight to remain with my wonderful family and see the sun rise one more day. But I have to be doing the right things here which is to leave my loving family with of much as a financial cushion as I can muster. I've really enjoyed working on these guns and they usually take me months to complete. My intention was to never make money out of my work so this is a secondary desire now that I am ill.

If you think my prices are too high, please do email me, I've used my own research and looked at guns elsewhere, although of course all guns are not the same. I won't be offended at offers but please keep in private , email to tony(at)gameshadow.com

Many thanks.
    Tony"

http://www.vintageshotgun.com/images/tonysguns.pdf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭iTom

Beautiful looking gun Tony.
    Would love to have the cash for the last gun,really nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Thanks Tom
    I am sure Tony will appreciate the compliment.

A close up of the engraved fences on the No. 1 Grant.

dsc00533vzx.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭aurin07

Magnificent ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Bump.
    The 1873 Purdey with island lock's.

dsc05062or.jpg

Advertisement