Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Albert Quay Cork HDR, C&C

• 26-02-2012 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Well this is my first post, took this about a week ago and want to know what people think of it. I'm really getting into nighttime hdr's, something special about them to me.
    6786493900_4b10127009_b.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭BengaLover

Its a beautiful shot! Love the colours, but think it just needs a little straightening, and crop it to omit the pole in the left hand corner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

That ain't no HDR, it does not look ugly!
    Personally, I would prefer to see the lights a bit cooler, the yellow is a bit distracting for my eyes. Apart from that, well mastered technique.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

BengaLover wrote: »
    Its a beautiful shot! Love the colours, but think it just needs a little straightening, and crop it to omit the pole in the left hand corner.

That's what I wanted to say!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Wow! Really cool shot. Great sharpness & colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,161 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Stunning!
    Doesn't look HRD, thankfully.
    Perfeltly still water.
    Lovely and sharp.
    Great cloud streak thing

• Advertisement
Advertisement