Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD SU - how can it change to actually be of use?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

I'm not that you know what you remember your original line of discussion. I'll leave it there. Long live UCD AFC, Belfield FM, The College Tribune and the University Observer. Without them, the clique could never survive.

I'm not sure you even grasped my original line of thinking so it's probably best you do leave it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

BDR wrote: »
    As far as I know the Ents position was created to make money for the union so that if can be pumped back into the other areas?
    So what has it made? Can anyone find out easily?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

cast_iron wrote: »
    So what has it made? Can anyone find out easily?

Shsush. Don't be asking questions like that. They meant well, it doesn't matter that they are in a huge amount of debt and yet they still get paid. Shush.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Shsush. Don't be asking questions like that. They meant well, it doesn't matter that they are in a huge amount of debt and yet they still get paid. Shush.

I'm interested to see how they'll hide all the missing money on the balance sheets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Four-Percent

Am I the only one who has a serious issue with free condoms? It's very nanny stateish to me. If you can't afford condoms you shouldn't be having sex. I'm annoyed to see my reg fee being spent on it.

Ah heya Rush Limbaugh.

Advertisement